Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is happy - Minitokyo

What is happy

page 1 of 1 9 total items

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

well.. this is just a basic question, what is happy to you... what makes you feel happy... what will brighten your day up...
for me, its my gf's smile. I dont know why but seeing it makes all the problems fade away...

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

Hmmm lets see. I love it when my bf gets really happy and excited about something.. also it makes me happy when I come home and my dog jumps out of her skin because she is so happy to see me. :)

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

there's no such thing as being happy or finding happiness.

being happy and finding happiness is hard.
It doesn't mean it don't exist.
It's out there, and people just don't see it because they care too much about their looks or whatever.
I believe there is happiness.

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

Contentment and the absence of sadness, I suppose. :\ Generally I'm a happy person. Until I meet an idiot. But that's another story for another thread.

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

Quote by Paolothere's no such thing as being happy or finding happiness.

Thats exactly how I feel when I dont take my medication!!

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

I think happiness doesn't really exist, but that's ok; if you become happy it means you already got evertything you wanted (not just money and things, I'm also talking about love and other kind of relationships), so you don't have any motivation to live. But then I think it's impossible to become happy; at least in the way happiness is expected to be, since there always be something that we'll want but won't be able to get.

happy is when i be with my girlfriend^^

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Happy is when my mind is not burdened by something.... -_-

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.