Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Braces? - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

i had braces for, lesse....i had them when i was thirteen...so i guess I had them for at least 4 yrs. ugh, god it was not fun -___- it was so uncomfortable and sometimes a pain. i'm glad i dont hav them now, but i hav to wear a retainer. damn >_< of course, i didn't wear it as instructed..now, i hav to wear another 1 and pay for it!! i hate dentists!!!

Signature

-_-. Mine are still in. It was supposed to be two years, but it's going to go to 2.5 or something...or more.

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

I use to have braces but there out for years now the bad thing is things are kinda moving back again :( (maybe couln't keep wearing the night thing but never taking one ever again!

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Larghaz

-~Broken Insanity~-

I used to have braces, took five long years, but they were already taken out. God it felt so damn good when they were taken out.

[The lack of confidence is the downfall of some. But overconfidence is the downfall of many.]

HikaruA

Clinging to Kate!

I've had braces before.. and retainers...sadly to say they didn't do as well as they could have..

shhho

shhz!

hey man im in dilemma in deciding whether to put it on anot too..
grrrr.... gonna go for army in 6 mths...can i survive there with braces? and shaved head? T.T

no braces for me, i do have 2 fillings though, but you can't see them because they're the same colour as my teeth

bandgirl

bandgirl

bishoujo myu-jishan

I have braces too afan... and it sucks, I know. I'm supposed to be getting mine off sometime soon..... so I hope I won't have to have them for much longer.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

::faints:: braces, thats such a bad memory, I got them in 4th grade, got them oof in 7th grade. x_x 4 years....it sucked so much, when ever they changed something, my teeth would hurt so much ;-;. But bleh, they are off now so it's all good ^_^. Anyone else who has braces, I feel your pain...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.