Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Botchii member... - Minitokyo

Botchii member...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

she is truly alive..........(well, a member register as botchii)

and she became an elite member around 5 days and she was below level ten when she became an elite member.........................

be afraiid....be very afraid............

proof: http://botchii.minitokyo.net

retire

great. more Elite members. I ain't afraid of botchii! =P

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

Oh the horror!!!!!!!! Who could have thought it possible! An elite so soon!

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

A member registered as BotChii?? o.O Is that even possible? I mean the name 'BotChii' must had been reserved for some purpose, and that was it.
Okay, now BotChii is becoming MT's unsolved mystery... (ooo I like mysteious girls XD lol)

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

OH wow now this is pretty cool never expected this to happen.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

meh
me will propose chii
*me prepared the ring * XD
and i don't afraid to her
the more the merier XD

*as long u r right, what to be afraid of*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

wait, is that truely a real person? or is it something the mods and such made as a joke? im kinda confused here.....

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

haha, i cna't believe you guys didnt know botchii was a real person...i've known her for a long long time :)

Noe

Papa Noe

That well ! !
:D
Now I will request to him that it gives back to my eliminated images....!!! :nya:

Signature Image
Administrador (Administrator) Hispanime. Un solo idioma, una sola pasion. Hispanime

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

It's totally weird & scary in a mysterious way, I think te MT ppl are being held hostage by Chii, & it's forcing them to raise its status & do stuff... Actually, I think botchii is

Quote by crapmonstersomething the mods and such made as a

way to delete submissions, whether pix or threads, without members hating them if they find out :\
Edit: Linguical breakthrough on BOTCHII!!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by sammohaha, i cna't believe you guys didnt know botchii was a real person...i've known her for a long long time :)

Assumed it was a joke....I'm assuming she was a AO member....Since I never would of guessed....I just kinda went along with the fact figuring it was a joke since the name was used so freely, but considering she chooses to sign up recently and promoted instantly I figure its someone to be feared... So I make sure to make daily offerings at the [Bot]Chii shrine.

Signature Image

LuciferMarik

LuciferMarik

The Hooded One

in my opinion Botchii is a jerk and i hope she or w/e reads this because i think shes got a power trip or somtin because she or it deleted my posts!!!!!!??!

Sig text deleted because it violated the guidelines. Please only 4 lines of text

thecluelessguy

Wandering Helper Person

Maybe Botchii is an A.I. :)

Bringing the end of the world that much closer :)

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.