Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Final Fantasy game should have a remake? - Minitokyo

Which Final Fantasy game should have a remake?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

I think that final fantasy 6 should be, go to 3d graphics, is the best final fantasy ever!

sinister-seraphim

sinister-seraphim

The Wandering Slacker

Definitely ffvii. Add scenes, save Aerith, get some real orchestras going, give it the good ol' ffx graphics (heck, make 'em better)!!!

My katana smells lemony fresh. How about YOURS?

yah same thing as sinister. it would be cool to see that in game in ffx graphics. O_O

Signature

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

right, definitely ffvii
right, add scenes
but no, dont save aerith, that would ruin it, not to mention it would ruin ffviiac XD
and give em ffviiac graphics XD

id like more scenes in ff7, but i wouldnt like the gfx to be come detailed like ac cuz cloud and sephiroth look weird. if they remade the game with the gfx of the current scenes that it has now it would be nice.

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

ff6! the best ff storyline evar! go celes >:D

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

definitely ff6 and ff7!

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

ff6 ff7 ff8

those three should remake ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

neverknowsbesta

who are you?

I think that ffvi was the best 2-d RPG ever. If it had been made in the playstatioin era, people would probably talk about it they way do about ffvii

http://www.fictionpress.com/~trilogy Old stories I'll add to one day

There!
And, without a sound,
through the undergrowth
steel in both hands/ god in the other
topaz earrings and chocker of copper
cloth of earth
under the desert and ocean fire
setting sun, merging heart
you run where the oni sleeps
white and beautiful
and you
you can see how it lives

6, since 7 gets advent children. Let's not give FF7 everything now. XD

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

i'd go with vi... with X's graphics... imagine Sabin doing a BumRush... or Edgar pulling out the Jason mask and chainsaw :D :angry: ^_^'

then again all the Magicite summons :o

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

I hear FF7 is going through a remake, which is pretty good because its the most popular one even now. Even though I haven't played it *gasp* yes its true...but yeah other then that i dont think the games need to be remade. If I had to chose one. I'd say the original Final Fantasy...the first one. I use to play that on super nintendo! it would be so cool to see the older games re-done on ps2. :) that would be awesome.

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by jackalx66ff6 ff7 ff8

those three should remake ^^

ditto.

7 update graphics
8 update graphics and battle system.

Yes, FF VI. FF VII wouldn't be a bad canidate either but VI more. They actually did at some point make a remake of VI at some point though, don't think they made a big deal about it though. I need to go play that

rond556

Einhander

Final Fantasy VII would be cool. I for one would want Final Fantasy VI to remain in its sprite form to preserve it like that since its sprites just fit the game so wel.. I feel the same way about most if not ALL sprite => polygon remakes

and yes, saving Aeris would be lame

"Fear is a stupid emotion" - Luca Blight Suikoden 2
Signature

Sherou

PrEcioUs~

all FF with 3D graphs n voice dub.................... XDXD

"Believe in Yourself"

They should definitely remake Final Fantasy 7 xd... my absolute favourite....
well i mean its pretty cool for PlayStation.... but a new upgrade would be great~!!!!~!

Signature

I'd say all of them complete with movies and voices (prefferably subs), but to choose 1, i'd have to say 6, the one woth Locke, Shadow, Celes ect (the whole three is realyy six thing trows me, so I gave character examples). Modern graphics can do these games nothing but justice.

Barbie

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

FF1 - FF6 <-- never played em, so i donno xd

ff7 - get AC graphics!
FF8 - get ffviiac graphics and lose the irritating draw system!
FF9 - Character enhance please! they all look kinda idiotic, cept dagger.
FF10 - no improvement needed XD!

and also, DUAL AUDIO!
or jap audio and eng subs! doubt that will happen though ^_^'

Autumn

Autumn

.MAO.

FF7 to make the graphics better and more people interested in it again. -hugs her FF7 game- Ahh...the memories!

Signature Image

"Dagatashi ta no ni!"
-waves to her twin sis Sakura Aki- Hey! Hehehe...(my sis Sakura put my name as her last) Thanks Sakura but I put Autumn so people would stop asking me what Aki ment. I hate my name.-sighs- But thankies now they can ask you. Hahaha...

.::MAO::.

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Clearly the game square aught to remake is ff6 and ff8, personally I think those two have way more potential than ff7 ever has 8P

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

final fantasy vii, if they only changed the graphics and made multiple endings XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'm another one that wants Final Fantasy 6 and 8 redone. Not only changes to graphics, but also diversion in story (as in, you don't have to take the one path) and multiple endings as well. I'd like it for all of them, apart from the more recent FF games, but these two are at the top of my list. :)

Final Fantasy IX should be remade because the characters are so cool and I wonder what they would sound like.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.