Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Final Fantasy game should have a remake? - Minitokyo

Which Final Fantasy game should have a remake?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

I would go with FF1. I love that game. It's my fav FF. The one that started it all. Just add a little story for the characters and throw in some girls and romance. It would be awesome.

I would like to see VIII remade for the next gen systems.

FF7!
now with better graphics it would make a way better game!

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

ff8!!! remake it. I want to see it with today's graphics

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

FF 3 (6).

So it's already been remade for the psx... but I want to see one for the PS2 at least. ^^ I loved the plot, characters, etc...

y not all ff, all of them deserve a remake

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

Final Fantasy 7 should be re-made.
1. Because it is the RPG of all RPG's.
2. The graphics were ghetto but everyone loved it. so if it had great graphics. Endless possibilities.
3. It would just be ace in my book.

Final Fantasy 8 should be not re-made. But made a sequel.
1. It already has great graphics.
2.It has a great story-line to go on about.
3. The characters rock.

No Reward + No Consequence = What's the F$cking Point?

Signature

Final Fantasy 4 all the way. It was the first FF I ever played and it has to be my all time favorite. It was the first FF to use the active time battles. I love active time battles. I loved the characters so much. but nobody loves the game like I do. I really want to see that one remade.

berserker86

The Grey Wolf

Yeah Final Fantasy VI should have a remake. Cuz' it has one of the best Stories in a video game and the Side Quests are extreme huge!!! And many Characters with individual Skills.

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

VII & VIII for sure.

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

1mm0rt4l

Consummate Sniper

I'd have to say FF7 having an upgrade and with VOs

Signature

Weren't 7 and later the only ones that didn't get remakes?
I'd say 7 deserves one...but with all this other media attention with AC, BC, and DC I highly doubt there is need to anymore....It'd be nice though.
I'd like it to keep a bit of the original PS1 graphics but switch it up to ff8 style so you don't have lil blocky characters running around on the screen...add the battle/cg graphics of 10 and I'd say you have a renewed masterpiece...oh...and...granted the voices for AC are over satisfactory...give it the voice overs of that...but for CG only please ^__^

Signature

Duh! ff7. This time, they should it clear who cloud really likes becuz the love triangle between tifa and aris is driving me crazy!!! Well, cloud WILL chose Tifa of course because they are such a cute couple. better than aris.HAHAHAHA!!!!

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Final Fantasy 7. The graphics we're just bad I think. With a decent remake, I would enjoy the game much more than I originally did wich was not a whole lot....

Signature Image

dunric0325

dunric0325

Jumpman

I heard about two years ago that ffvii was, in fact, goig to be remade with better graphics and voice overs. I think I saw this is an EGM a few weeks after Kingdoms Hearts was released. It said along with this remake was going to be a sequel to KH (which we are getting soon). Perhaps we will get word of ffvii reake after KH2 is released.

On a side note: If they add VO to a ffvii remake, I hope they keep Lance Bass as Sephiroth like they had in Kingdom Hearts. I'm not much of an N'Sync fan, but I think his voice fit really well, and he did a great job.

Final Fantasy 8, since the graphics are all pixelly, and the plot should be more developed, not only the character developement. I think they lost track of the idea of the game during the middle, and do something about Rinoa...I wished they killed her off and kept Squall stoic.

Final Fantasy 7!!! Hey wait ....they are remaking Final Fantasy 7-2 :P Haha can't wait for Final Fantasy 7 :)

Silent-Evil

Plague Engineer

Silent-Evil would like to see Final Fantasy 7 on a next gen console.

It is the silent who are the most focused...

Final fantasy 7 needs to be remade or get a sequal

I think that ff4, ff6 should have a remake in 3d with voice acting like ffx that would be cool.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I don't believe a remake of FF6 would do it justice.

I am invincible!

MenchiBurger

MenchiBurger

Medium Rare

Final Fantasy VI all the way! If redone right it would be a breathtaking, beautiful game!

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

Quote by SileniusI think that final fantasy 6 should be, go to 3d graphics, is the best final fantasy ever!

Hell yeah! FF- VI should be remade along with FF- VII. :D

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

CopyMaster

CopyMaster

:: STATUS: Logged Out ::

Sephiroth should appear more often and more powerful. Final Fantasy VII, with more of Sephiroth.

MAX//Copy II ~ Its' all about Transcendence...
Signature
BEAT HIM! BEAT HIM GOOD!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.