Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u think if God exists, it would be God of an alien existence? - Minitokyo

Do u think if God exists, it would be God of an alien existence?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

I was just recently watching a program of ufo in the tv, when it ended i was changing the channel und then stopped in some sort of catholic religious program, and then i asked myself the question above, ov course the same god for all.... und i got no answer..... what do u think?

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Hmmm, from my anime experience, "God" is not always what he/she/it seems to be.

Example: many anime series delve on a "God" that is putting on a farce, what He/She/It actually does to be "God" is to spread myths, lies, exagerrations, etc. to beings/characters that do not have the same power/tech.level/culture as this "God" or "Supreme Being." (care to offer examples, anyone?) That poses a question: what do you mean by being "alien"? Is "being alien" being radically different in appearance/makeup or leading a different kind of life compared to "humans"? Others point to "God" as a sort of force, and not a "someone".

However, does one having a different power/tech.level/culture automatically make one into a "god"? Or, does simply being a "Creator". one becomes a "God"? One thing I valuably learned from watching anime is that anyone can be a "god", if we are to answer "yes" to my question. On the other hand, 'tis smacks of arrogance and thinking too much in human terms (anthropocentric tendencies).

In sum, I seemed not to have an answer to the original question, rather, I posed many other questions!!! Pardon me for seemingly muddying the discussion, but I believe that such points need to be tackled first.

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

For me God exists everywhere, and has created us all, thus there is no such think as an alien god, only 1 god for us all ^^

nockey

nockey

P00 PiiE

um i dont really believen in god but i believen in aliens...lol haha ima huge alien believer i read alien stuff...they are interesting but i dont think there is an alien god..god is just god hahaha=]

<3[love nockey]<3
-=[never give up on the things that makes you smile...]=-

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

if god exists which im somewhat dubious of at this point in time; i would say no, he/she would not be an alien. god would be human-like in appearance (yet perfect) simply because it is only logical for a god to make subjects in his own image.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

I knew this gonna be posted here soon or later.

Honestly I like to belive in god and I belive in god , so when i die I can still be sure that I'm going somewhere : )

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.