Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Full Moon Wo Sagashite - Minitokyo

Full Moon Wo Sagashite

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

talk about this beautifull anime òò I have a lot of video and image.. XQ___ (remember! NE-GI-RA-MEN! XDD) uhuhuh ** mitsuki XQ__ (my girl friend says I look like Takuto.. XQ__ )

HyperCitrus

HyperCitrus

Obsessed Lemon

Well, about Full Moon wo Sagashite, some people prefered the manga rather than the anime. Somehow, in the anime, it was "simplified", a lot less angst...

Spoiler ALERT!

Except for when Mitsuki found out Eichi was already dead...

Also, Mitsuki seemed much more mature in the manga.

The anime was mostly Takuto/Mitsuki centered, while the manga talked about Meroko/Izumi too, especially about their past. I personaly prefer the manga too...

But overall, I thank Tanemura-sensei for creating such a magnificient story!

-The Lemony One

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

In Italy it is not still exited of the manga.. of it the anime.. but I have collected much material to care ^^

HyperCitrus

HyperCitrus

Obsessed Lemon

In Italy?! Well, the manga's not here in Montreal either, but I found the manga on the net... I was too impatient to wait for it to be released here. The episodes too were on the net. I don't know if they'll even release it here, even if they do, it'll take a loooong time... -_-;

-The Lemony One

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

Also I have found the manga on the net. but of sure an other thing is all to read the version in paper.. I'll wait for with anxiety its release.. even if much time will pass indeed

HyperCitrus

HyperCitrus

Obsessed Lemon

Hey, if you say you have collected a lot of material for FMwS, does that include the artbook?! Well, the one that has a few of Tanemura's works and FMwS... If you do, I'll get extremely jealous! >_<!!!

-The Lemony One

FireflyStar

*bonk*

oooo I absolutely loved the full moon wo sagashite manga! i really wanna buy it so i have it on paper too!! i got the artbook and its lovely. i didn't really like the anime much except for the ending cuz it was different but still so nice and touching.

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

I dont have the artbook >.< but I'll buy soon (to a fair that will be kept soon)

HyperCitrus

HyperCitrus

Obsessed Lemon

What! A fair! Aw man... I'll be the only one left with no artbook T_T

-The Lemony One

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/9270/
already a thread on this

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.