Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many image folders do you have? - Minitokyo

How many image folders do you have?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

i have 2 well maybe 3 pic folders one is for anime pics, anime wallpapers, anime wallpapers i don't use lol. gaming pics, gaming wallpapers and such and such i know where most of the pics are in though. o and one for my avatars/buddy icons

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

triforce

triforce

Hentai Gamer

like 20

All wants the power of the triforce but is so mucho for the mortals [b]
Signature
Member of:
Hispa anime
Ecchi-Club
Nintendo-Love

[/b]

Xion3

Xion3

Romanticide

I have 7362 picture folders on my machine. All strategically organized to perfection.

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Right now just about 3 or 4.
After I get my new HD and load up all my crap, I'll start really organizing.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I have like 4 main folders, all divided into many sub-folders which are too numerous to count! :D

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

i have 248 image folder

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

i have a different folder for each series i like/have a picture from, plus a misc folder for anything from a series i don't care for/know but i like the pic. i also have folders for various topics like "hair colour", "glasses", etc. plus a wallpaper folder, a folder for my scans that i did, one for my wallpapers i made, plus a folder dedicated to fan art(drawings) and another for specific artists that i like. then i have a folder for movies, TV episodes, and clips. i'm not sure how many folders that adds up to but it's a darn lot!

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.