Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What character would you be if you were in Fruits Basket? - Minitokyo

What character would you be if you were in Fruits Basket?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

shirahana

white flower

My friends say I would either be Tohru or Momiji in Fruits Basket..... -_-; Anyone a Furuba fan? If so... what character would you be? o_O;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Well I've never actually seen the anime... but I guess I would either be Yuki or Kyo.

And btw. MT has an actual Kyo lurking around... :P http://kyo-sohma.minitokyo.net

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

MissCz

MissCz

// divine execution. //

Oh oh oh! What a fun question! I'd so be Shigure because he's fun. :) Either that or Hatsuharu. :) That is...BLACK Hatsu! Ahaha! :) This is a kickass question.

Signature

>> A d e s i r e to | e x p r e s s | myself. <<

shirahana

white flower

Wow wow! MT does have a Kyo!! XD

Haru is so cool! *lol* The differences between black and white Haru are hilarious! :D

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

me will be haru XD
so cool
and he like me
have double personallity XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

I would be:
Shigure
why? because i love dogs, he's fun and very carefree,
and you just cant help but laugh at his antics

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Me ? Definitely Hatori. His personality and a lot of details during the serie and especially during his sad episode fit ^^.

Kisa... the test said so... and I think I'm more like Kisa

Signature

shirahana

white flower

What test? Do you have the URL? ^-^; I'm curious to take it! XD

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Quote by AthrunWell I've never actually seen the anime... but I guess I would either be Yuki or Kyo.

And btw. MT has an actual Kyo lurking around... :P http://kyo-sohma.minitokyo.net

haha, indeed ^^
he is much like Kyo.. ^.~

ermm... well that's a tricky question.. I'm thinking Kagura.. because I have my odd moments, some people say Tohru, which I don't understand.. O.o

Sakura-Aki

Sakura-Aki

//Sakura Tree//

Kyo

Signature
"If only to enter eternity..."

-- .MAO. -- //ST// -- +S&R+ --

(note:want ur web here then PM me)

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Well I haven't seen that anime in awhile, guess i should re-watch it or something. My favorite character is Kyo...but since theres not many female characters on the show I would have to say I would be Shigure. If he was a female that is ^^ and there you have me! hes my 2nd fav!

Signature

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

Momijiiiii~!!! Teru teru Momiji~~!!! He's the genkiest person everrrrrr....

. ()__()
=(^-^)=

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

Quote by NachoKunI would be:
Shigure
why? because i love dogs, he's fun and very carefree,
and you just cant help but laugh at his antics

yep

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

norlis

OMNI

Kyo

(OMNI Enforce) Oppose Militancy & Neutralize Invasion Enforcer

Shigure.

i wish i could b haru, but i'm not a guy, lol. i think i'd prefer Kagura, she's kute, yet violent, and cn do sum real damage. she reminds me of sumbody.... hmm.... wonder who...... ^_^'

kamho

ore no supiido de!

i think i'm most like Ayame... i am a snake after all ;P

Signature
Can you see my heart?
Fly me to the sky

Hatsuharu, definitely.

.not just another bird in a cage.

Signature

shirahana

white flower

*lol* You don't have to stick to your gender! My friends say I'm like Momiji, too... but I'm a girl ^^;

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I'm a girl too, but ~
I would almost definetly be Yuki in real life ^^;

I feel relate to Kisa and Yuki most, so my decision would definately be between those two. Either is fine with me ^^

Signature

shirahana

white flower

It's funny how the Sohma family members actually relate to their animals' personalities XD Like Ayame.... He's a snake... and during the winter, he just sleeps *lol* Just like snakes hibernating....

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

I took a test and it said I was Hana-chan.....and I think it was right....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.