Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Paolo is banned... NO!!!! - Minitokyo

Paolo is banned... NO!!!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha... yeah... for awhile, wonder how long that serenity will last now yeah? hahahaha.... ^_^ ...btw taurec, your av creeps me out big time XD ^_^' ..... the head tilts slowly... then it starts to shake.... man...

Signature

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

waaa... to me.. pao-kun was kinda scaryy.. cuz of all the pms he sent me >.< .. but newayz... i feel kinda sad dat hez gone.. i guess~ .. waaahh... jin ish scary >_< .. wish i got to know him so ppl could fear me too >.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

actually... you're right... Jin's a scary fella' ..... man, i get creepy vibes when he's around... don't tell him yeah? hahaha... ^_^'

youkoxlover..... HAhahahahahaha! I love that name..... kinda funny actually..... Hahahahaha!!! XD

Signature

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Quote by xandmangah, i dont get it..... MT's members are too friendly... besides, i think i'm the only one that Pao got big problems with.... but don't blame moi.
nevertheless, i used to be in his position when i was as old as him... so anyway... why am i yappin' about this? And Pao will unfortunately be back when he's back.... no need to whine about it... but whatever yeah? http://home.tiscali.se/xandman/alex_stuff/eh.gif

for a person who doesn't want pao to come back, you sure are posting a lot in a thread that's about him.... xandy <.<

well, i hope he comes back... there's no one spamming my guestbook with friendly hellos anymore... ^_^'

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

nah... it's the only chance for me to spam alot....... hahaha.... besides, i want this thread off my "Participated Threads" list ^_^

Signature

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

w00t! Now more people hate me! Muahahaha! *loves being the evil mod*

ANYWAY, if anyone unbans Paolo, it won't be me. And if anyone has a problem with that, PM me and I'll ban you too. =3

K?thnxbyecloz0rz3d.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.