Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is the best ff character cloud, squall,zidane or tidus? - Minitokyo

Who is the best ff character cloud, squall,zidane or tidus?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Aztec

Aztec

Aztec Samurai

Who is the best ff character cloud, squall, zidane or tidus?
In my opinion I think cloud is the best FF character the guy is a total badass.
The best FF character in order:
Cloud
Squall
Tidus
Zidane

Signature
I only live to see what's beyond my mortal life. For that is the only truth I seek.
Proud member of: [Hispanime]

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I like Cloud the best of the 4

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

tidus,
in my opinion but I think a lot people will go for cloud.

Yay, Cloud for sure for me! He's super cool and has really awesome huge swords!

Signature Image

Cloud is too schizoid for my tastes, Squall is too anti-hero. I'd like Zidane if it weren't for the pretty boy thing, so my call is Tidus over the others

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

Sankyuu

Thankyuu~!

I'll choose Cloud out of the 4....

Signature

" O~ Castitatis Lilium~ "
- Elfen Lied

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

PFFFFFT!

you know who the best one is
the original 8bit Black mage! :P

just kidding, personally i'll go with Tidus, just because of the look
tho if it were up to me i'd add Sabinand Shadow from FFVI

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

I've only played ff10 and ffx-2 really so i cant be the judge of that. I think people most like cloud but id have to go with Squall is the best good-looking guy ^^ i really wanna play ff8 he looks really cute. as his personality goes, i have no idea what hes like. So Tidus would be my second choice then i suppose. just cause ive played ff10. i love it.

Signature

Sherou

PrEcioUs~

Tidus,Cloud,Zidane,Squall

"Believe in Yourself"

Autumn

Autumn

.MAO.

Squall

Signature Image

"Dagatashi ta no ni!"
-waves to her twin sis Sakura Aki- Hey! Hehehe...(my sis Sakura put my name as her last) Thanks Sakura but I put Autumn so people would stop asking me what Aki ment. I hate my name.-sighs- But thankies now they can ask you. Hahaha...

.::MAO::.

FireflyStar

*bonk*

i like Tidus the most!! Then its Cloud, Squall, and Zidane.

neverknowsbesta

who are you?

It pure gameplay terms, squall is probably the strongest, but then, ffviii characters were way stonger compared to other games( in terms of points of damage, etc).
which is coolest? cloud
which had most personality? Tidus

http://www.fictionpress.com/~trilogy Old stories I'll add to one day

There!
And, without a sound,
through the undergrowth
steel in both hands/ god in the other
topaz earrings and chocker of copper
cloth of earth
under the desert and ocean fire
setting sun, merging heart
you run where the oni sleeps
white and beautiful
and you
you can see how it lives

CLoud the best : Skyzophrene, liar, psychopate XD

It's a tough choice between Cloud and Squall for me.

Signature Image

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

.... >.o I'd say Vincent. But since you didn't list him, Cloud.

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

cloud. Cause's hes hot. And he's been so much. But i love evryone else too so... _ _

"I'll come back to you! I promise!"
"I know you will!"

It's a tough choice between Squall Cloud and Zidane(Squall and Cloud are the badass type ,which can be so funny at times and Zidane's funny all the time so...yeah)

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Cloud is the best... he had more depth as a character than all the others, and he's pretty bad-ass. Squall is at a close second. Zidane was cool too... but I never really worried that much. Tidus? Lord, make him stop whining...

HTML Coding Hates Me...

i go with cloud too ... he just seems the most "rounded" character who knows his strengths and above all else knows the depths of his own mind ...

Signature

juliechan

UchiWa fan

Squall is the man!!!!!!!!! Long live to the most handsome gun blade master! HELL YEAH :D

When life put you down you have to get up with style!
Quand la vie te fou a terre faut savoir se relever en beaute!

juliechan aka. Miss Dante

I didn't really like any of them. Why isn't Locke or Shadow there?!

shhho

shhz!

cloudddd!!!!!!!!!!!!
guess cause he is the first main char of the FF series i've played..
so i always have him in my mind.. haha like his finishing touch and stuffs..
was excited about all his limit breaks...because its the first time i saw such cool ones :D
of cuz the other guys like tidus and squall are cool too..
but cloud's the first! the prototype! yay yay if only the graphics where better then hehe XD

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Can I choose three? *sniffles* O well, IF I could have chosen three, it would have been Cloud, Squall, and Tidus (due to the fact dunno who this Zidane), BUT, since I can't choose three...Tidus!!! :D He's hot!!! XD (In my opinion :) )

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

WHy didnt u put red XIII i would of picked him out of all of them. Since hes not listed i pick zidane. You gotta pick the monkey boy. I also liked his TRANCE the Grand Lethal , i thought that was a pretty cool move. He also liked hitting on Dagger to lol. Cloud didnt really make his move when Aeris was around nor with Tiffa. I still like cloud tho. I think Tidus is a panzy. The way he runs on the game is well uh.....fruity. Im not sure on Squall cuz i havent played FF8.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.