Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is the best ff character cloud, squall,zidane or tidus? - Minitokyo

Who is the best ff character cloud, squall,zidane or tidus?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I go for Zidane. He's mature and clearly knows what he's doing. But whatever it is, he is second to Sir Cecil from FF4.

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

If I HAD to choose from those 4, it would be in order of:
Tidus
Squall
Cloud
Zidane

But taking other FFs into consideration, I think Ramza and Locke are both way cooler. Actually, almost all of the FFVI characters are much cooler...

Signature

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Cloud for sure. Why even put Zidane on?

Revelias

Revelias

ctlbanner

Cloud is the best because out of all of them he is the most down to earth. No grand ideas about right and wrong the boy is just in it for revenge, what could be better than that.

Signature

of course Cloud, because FF7 was the best :D

I think that all the main characters are in a sense equal but Cloud is the strongest. I only think that Tidus is the worse one because while I was playing ff 10 I found 50% of the time he was screaming like a little girl who agrees with me.

Final Fantasy 4EVER

Cloud Strife, imho, is the coolest main character in the FF series so far.
- I mean, just look at how cool this dude looks even in super-deformed mode.
- He's got attitude and a personal conflict --> he's the James Dean of FF, hehehe.
- Plus he's the tragic hero compared to the other three, which makes him twice as cool.

Squall resembles Cloud in more ways than one, has an attitude problem and a personal rival from the very start, but Cloud is simply better.
Zidane is a rip-off of Son-Goku (dbz), not that I don't like the character, but..........
And Tidus, umm, he's a pretty lame character, too flashy, not much in attitude and personality.

Surf the net with style AND security. Get Mozilla Firefox and join ForceFirefox today. | Are you FLIP enough? Then join the Fine Looking Intelligent People, a Filipino community here at Minitokyo. | RPG players unite! Join the RPG-Fans and be counted. | Ecchiness is also an art form, visit the Ecchi-Club. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Squall is my favorite.

out of these choices id have to say cloud. but my favorite characters are from 4 and 6.

I busy now, send data slowly

out of these characters, cloud takes it, pretty easily.
i've found that after ff VII, i don't like the newer games that have come out as much

hmmm big sword or gunblade...damn choices...
eh....i just pick the one with the cooler weapon but i can decide...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

Well, definitely Cloud for me :) But Squall follows him closely. Then I would say Tidus, but there are other ff characters that would be before him, but since you didn't list them...
The monkey boy is not even in my list, can't stand him sorry! >.<

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Felesya

Felesya

Inhumane but beautiful

squall is cute..and cloud is sexy..yay..tidus looks like a duck >_<

Signature

I like Squall. His hair is great and his weapon rocks. Much cooler than the other's weapons.
The Griever theme he has going on (necklace, keychain (on his gunblade) the motif engraved on his sword etc.) is cool too :)
Cloud was just too stumpy.

bloodphoenix

bloodphoenix

Shadowflame

overly easy and simple Cloud all the way

Time is wriitten on the wind Fate is not carved in sheets of stone these are the words that I have heard~gasaraki
I lie in darkness because darkness lies in me

I would have to say cloud is my favorite character of them all.
Go Cloud.

Who is the best ff character cloud, squall,zidane or tidus?
---> error! does not compute!

sabin or edgar, ff6. or cid in ff5. i'd probably stick with sabin though.

---I'm going to live forever. so far, so good.---

hmm.. id say cloud then squall but theyre very close for me but i do like squalls weapon better then comes tidus and then my least favorite zidane

thats a hard choice between cloud and squall!
both are kick-a#$ guys forget the other 2.........
ok not tidus hes cool..not Zidane..vivi on the other hand! :nya:

i like them all but the most one is squall sama

By game mechanics, Tidus might actually be the strongest if he's maxed out every corner of the Sphere grid :) For best FF character I've seen I'd say... Auron :nya:

for me it is Squall, i like it because of his style, he don't speak too much, he don't smile

Signature

Tes

Ichi-nii

Squall, he is the luckies and badass of all. He is kinda introverse self-centred I don't know what guy I like. He is cool in all way possible. And the Lion Heart thing is kinda cool too.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Aztec

Aztec

Aztec Samurai

Dam its so weird my post went 11 weeks with out a comment and i have received 12 comments in the last week.

Signature
I only live to see what's beyond my mortal life. For that is the only truth I seek.
Proud member of: [Hispanime]

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.