Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is the best ff character cloud, squall,zidane or tidus? - Minitokyo

Who is the best ff character cloud, squall,zidane or tidus?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Gizot

Gizot

FLUGREKORDER NICHT OFFNEN

The best character of all ff is Squall, because he is a good fither and his dresses are so good!!!!

Signature

xserasx

xserasx

doom

out of those people... zidane. cuz zindane is cool... ya.

take a chance you stupid ho.

Without reading any of the posts from this topic, I predict most people will choose Cloud.

i however prefer Squall. He is not as strong as the other guys without his GFs (imagine that, being human and all) but his attitude is the best out of the 4. And his gunblade is awesome.

Tidus had more emotion and humanistic qualities then all three others combined.

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Quote by NachoKunPFFFFFT!

you know who the best one is
the original 8bit Black mage! :P

Lol !! For me it's Squall. As fore mentioned he's an anti-hero. So much more true to life. He'd be the most believable in my books... even though I'd probably hate the grumpy git in real life! XP

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

cloud!!! Even though I'm not a really big FF fan. But only because his a cutey!!!

Ramsus

Ramsus

Ragnarok Lover

hmm. i like Squall

then:

Cloud
Zidane
Tidus

(8(|) <--------------- Homer O.o

Tyrand

Tyrand

L. M. N.

Cloud are No 1

Sawadde

Mindslice

Maniacal Bunny Lord

Hmm, Cloud. But Auron will still whup them all.

cloX

cloX

Tick...Tock...

Cloud
Squall
Tidus
and Zidane.*evil snicker*there all so good

Broken Clocks Can't Turn Back Time...

I'm not huge fans of them all.

But, it'd be between Squall/Cloud.

If Locke was there, Id choose him.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

I'll go for Squall he's the silent type...
Clouds cool too but his personality in Kingdom Hearts is not right at all its like he changed personalities with Squall who is more in KH like Cloud. Clouds head is messed up and he's a wuss i really dont know how he could ever beat Sephiroth. In FF7 he didnt have any leadership qualities Barret always told him what to do and what to sound like... He has a big cool sword tho and the only thing that makes him cool is the sword, his spikey hair and Omnislash...

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

NinjaCloud

NinjaCloud

A Child of The Night

I think Cloud is the coolest and he's most likely the strongest aswell.I mean with final attack,Knights of the round and a few other choice pieces of materia you can't lose.Plus I don't like Tidus(the wheenie) and Zidane(the lame one),so that just left the other two and I like Cloud more.( sorry for all you T and Z lovers out there)

We've all become God's madmen...all of us.

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Cloud is the best.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Quote by AztecWho is the best ff character cloud, squall, zidane or tidus?
In my opinion I think cloud is the best FF character the guy is a total badass.
The best FF character in order:
Cloud
Squall
Tidus
Zidane

i agree with you one hundred percent. :D tidus and zidane suck.lol

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

haha, cloud for me, or vincent, they are the most cool looking characters with mysterous pasts.

geez thats a hard decision cause i love them all but if i had to choose one i would have to go with cloud because he is awesome

The best FF character in order:CloudSquallTidusZidane

It's an even bet between Cloud and Squall. Zidane's...well, that needs no explanation, and Tidus's too whiny/annoying.
Both Cloud and Squall have a moody attitude, to the point where they're brooding 24/7, they're pretty much equal in most respects (except for the fact that Cloud's a lab-rat who's a schizo/bipolar several times over, and in light of that, he'd take Squall down...his blade's got reach to take out Squall before he gets in range with the gunblade).

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate...and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

Apophis19

Apophis19

Special Jounin

i would go with squall he has the gunblade then cloud , tidus then zidane

Death Is Only The Begining

Squall, because I'm attracted to the whole "lone wolf" MO. Cloud has too much issues, Tidus looks gay and acts bratty which annoys the hell out of me, and Zidane...is Zidane.

Signature

Zidane, cause monkey boys are awesome

The best FF character in order:CloudSquallTidusZidane

Order from best to worst:
Cloud Rules!!!!
Squall Rocks!!!
Zidane was awsome!!!
Tidus was a fruit cake!!!Yes, you heard me right Tidus is and always will be a fruit cake.

My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates
Experience teaches you to recognize a mistake when you've made it again.- Unknown

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

Tidus and Cloud all the way! ;) ;) ;)

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi
+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.