Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bloody Roar - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Cloudy-Buckingham

Cloudy-Buckingham

Auron Lover

Well, I need to ask and its about the game Bloody Roar.

First, it seems that MT doesn't have a section in the games for Bloody Roar, why is this? I think we should have one. What do you think?

Also, does anyone have any photos of Uranus?

And finally, what do you think is better BR 3 or 4? I honestly like 4 the most, because of the dual play, and the career mode, but 3 is classic, so I'm stuck at a point.

Life can be harsh- even cruel, but it is life- Auron from FFX

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

me have one of uranus photo ^^

br 3 is the best ^^
love the classic style

no category because no one make some walls on it ^^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cloudy-Buckingham

Cloudy-Buckingham

Auron Lover

Ooo, is the image submitted on MT or not?

if you haven't yet you should post the pic you have of uranus. she was my fav. character to use - i mean come on, on the end of the back of her hair there was a chain attached - style points. that and she was a wrecking ball, and not bad to look at either ^^

Cloudy-Buckingham

Cloudy-Buckingham

Auron Lover

Uranus was a hot char, and her Chimera form did wonders to the enemy. I especially loved her special attack. I need Uranus photos so bad cause I wish to make a wallpaper @_@

shhho

shhz!

hey .. i missed that game.. haha pretty cool classic fighting game .. :)

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

I have with my brother Bloody Roar 2,3,4 and Xtreme ^^ I like Bloody Roar 4 the most too and I hope they make a new game of it :)

Signature

Cloudy-Buckingham

Cloudy-Buckingham

Auron Lover

I think they are planning to make another BR, but currently itt's just a "rumor" spreading around I hear o_o

Autumn

Autumn

.MAO.

BR 3 is the best I think. :)

Signature Image

"Dagatashi ta no ni!"
-waves to her twin sis Sakura Aki- Hey! Hehehe...(my sis Sakura put my name as her last) Thanks Sakura but I put Autumn so people would stop asking me what Aki ment. I hate my name.-sighs- But thankies now they can ask you. Hahaha...

.::MAO::.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.