Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wat do u think of ur relatives? - Minitokyo

wat do u think of ur relatives?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

at times ur family may be weird n make u angry
but thats ur family n u eventually learn to live wiff them..
ur relatives on the other hand...are they any better?
cuz some of mine r jus plain weirder...
most of my cousins are kool though but my uncles n aunts...wat can i say...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Hm...my entire family actually isn't very close. I rarely talk to my relatives nor do I see them very often. The only relatives I actually see somewhat often are my grandparents. I would like for us to talk more since we're family, but I guess I haven't made much of an effort to do so.

I know exactly where you're coming from. My family is abizaar mix of papayas and turnips. They're crazy!! X-mas day is the worst because they all come together, and it's a giant mess of disunity. I love it and hate it all at once. (honestly i usually lock myself in my room).
My mothers family i love, but my fathers....i don't think i even remotely like any of them.
Family wierdness, good topic.

Barbie

I don't see my relatives a whole lot. The only family I ever even really see are my Mom and my Brother. On my dad's side of the family, I never met any of then. Since my Mom an dad divorced when I was 18 months old and then my dad and his family basically disowned me. ;0 As for my mom's side, I don't see them much, they don't make much of an effort to visit us or anything. I used to visit them when I was younger but eh, they decided they didn't want me coming back. =x My relatives and I aren't close, they feel like completely strangers to me. :P

Signature

shirahana

white flower

Eh... x_x; My relatives are in China..... Haven't seen them in aaaaages.... Don't really know how they are like now ^^; But I remember when I went back to China once (when I was around 8 or 9 years old), two of my little cousins were soooo naughty that they took pencil and drew on every wall of the house..... Even though it's pencil.... it's still on a wall... and it's hard to clean things off walls! X_X;

Heh heh ^^; I was actually guilty of that when I was 6 years old...... =__=; Must be a kid stage....

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

I tell ya, my family comes from disfunction junction, a very bizzare cast of characters in my family, it would probably make a good movie, full of drama, and comedy, and blah blah blah. But i have ups downs with my relatives. Rright now, it's on a down since one half of the family won't talk to the other half, it's very strange right now

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

I get along with my immediate family. They sometimes don't get along with eachother tho'. My extended family, I don't really get along with them, not cuz' we don't see eye-to-eye or anything, it's cuz' they speak Chinese as their only language, but I'm solely an English speaker. I get along with the few who speak English, but the others, there's no way for us to communicate :(

I love all my relatives on my mom's side. But on my dad's side, they're real cranks. They don't even send me a card or anything on my birthday. >=|

I love my family. Uncle Kevin is the best, Auntie Jini is like the best cook. and my cousins are soo cute ^ ^

"I'll come back to you! I promise!"
"I know you will!"

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

My family isn't all that close, but I can safely say they are all extremely loyal, and extremely crazy. They all belong, myself not included, in an asylum. :)

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

angstelf

angstelf

The antisocial

My family on my dad's side are totally cool! My uncle helps me learn my guitar and other stuff like that. As for my family on my mom's side....one word...ANNOYING! lol

Bring the violence, it's significant.

------------------------------

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

My relatives are hard to meet up with actually - so I wouldn't really have much of a clue as how to describe them.

Both my cousins are cool - I only meet up with 2 of them actually - they're the only ones from my mother's side. I love my mom the most. Dad - meh - just getting along without much caring, I guess.

Though I hardly even know my Dad's side at all.

My mom's side rocks! Oh yeah! Especially the relatives down by Mississauga from time to time ^_^

So much fun!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

i like my relatives from my mom's side, my mom side of the family. i like them, but they live in China. very fun and loud too. i dun like my dad's side of the family though. i miss my relatives from China :(

Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.