Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Should a girl tell a guy how she feels? - Minitokyo

Should a girl tell a guy how she feels?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 128 total items

Ok, well I was just thinking, should a girl tell a guy how she feels? I meen is it ok? does it look bad?

Tell me what you all think!! doomo arigatoo ^-^

>>>Sayoonara<<<

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Y not, these days shouldn't have any rules about it.
no and it doesn't look bad : ), well just be carefull with the pain of rejection.
Guys get that a lot lol

Well I'm sure the guy won't mind getting asked, well I know i am

Why would it *not* be ok? :P I think anyone should tell a person how they feel, male or female.

Signature

There shouldn't be a problem with it. I sure wouldn't have a problem with it. If you think you need to tell someone how you feel about them, do it, it doesn't look any worse then when a guy does it, actually I think it looks better if a girl does it since guys arn't likely to mind all that much either way. Never know unless you try though I guess

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Well.. I think it would look better for the guy to tell the girl how he feels, because some guys, will take advantage of a girl's feelings, and just like the girl because the guy knows the girl likes them alot. Make since? Eh, It kinda does to me... I waited till my Cory told me, Teehee. :d

<3 <3

Depends on how she's feeling. I mean, if she wants to screm something like: "I hate you!" directly into his face surrounded by counltess other people, then no, it's not a good idea.

But if she wants to tell him how she /feels/ (XD) Then yeah, why not!

Quote by ShindouShuichiWell.. I think it would look better for the guy to tell the girl how he
feels, because some guys, will take advantage of a girl's feelings, and
just like the girl because the guy knows the girl likes them alot.

Thing is, girls do that too sometimes from what I've seen. :P

Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

It doesn't matter at all. You know, sometimes if you did not say things that you feel, you would be regret. Why don't give it a chance, at least you will not have to wonder for the rest of your life what's his feeling for you, you may lose a good guy just because of your silence.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Quote by ShindouShuichiWell.. I think it would look better for the guy to tell the girl how he feels, because some guys, will take advantage of a girl's feelings, and just like the girl because the guy knows the girl likes them alot. Make since? Eh, It kinda does to me... I waited till my Cory told me, Teehee. :d
&lt;3 &lt;3

This is true but when you wait too long, that person can grow to like someone else too. Then its too late. Get what I mean? its better to tell someone upfront then to wait it out and be dissapointed in the end, I know I regret not telling some people that i liked them. You dont want to live to regret it in the end.

Signature

It's depend on personality and thought of each individual person. Someone don't care if girl
will tell what's her feeling but someone care especially to tell love.

Just make your dicision. You are your own god.
Tell him everything if you think it is the best way.
Don't tell if it will cause some problems.

Yuuki o dashite!!!!!

shhho

shhz!

i guess.. why not? cuz both girls or guys are the same..why not just let the person know your feelings instead of keeping them to yourselves? of cuz, you need to find the correct/suitable time to express yourself...hehe
u see.. if the guy understands how you feel isnt it be great?
if he makes fun of how u feel.. den maybe u should reconsider if he is the one for you :\

neverknowsbesta

who are you?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, YES.
Personally, I think it would be really amazing to have that happen.
I think it's attractive to display feelings so strongly like that.
I don't see how a guy could be offened, or anything, and if they are
They're a jerk.

http://www.fictionpress.com/~trilogy Old stories I'll add to one day

There!
And, without a sound,
through the undergrowth
steel in both hands/ god in the other
topaz earrings and chocker of copper
cloth of earth
under the desert and ocean fire
setting sun, merging heart
you run where the oni sleeps
white and beautiful
and you
you can see how it lives

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

well... i'll have to say, it depends... some guys (like yours truly) are so dense they need to be told they are cared for/liked/wanted, because they are just that thick headed

it also depends on the girl confesing her feelings, if she feels like she really wants to or likes the guy enough and thinks her feelings will be returned (and even if they arent) it is an experience that lets you grow

that and besides, you make sure you never keep all those pent up emotions bottled up

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

It looks like everyone here agrees that a girl should ^^ In my opinon, one should just go with their feelings. But at the same time, it's also important for the girl to tell the guy how she feels, or things will end up in a totally unpredictable way.

But that's just my opinion. In the end it's all up to the girl :)

Don't be afraid, do it. Guys are either denser than a block of lead, or they're too afraid, or some simply just would rather have a girl tell them instead of them doing vice versa. If anything, I would actually like the change of pace if girls actually did it more often. XD

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

yes, you really shouldd! you lived in the era of emancipation =D lol
me myself, would like to hear my secret admirer's conffesion ^_~ so what are you waiting for? just tell the guy u liked that you love him ^.^

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

I think you should actually get to know the person you like on a friend basis...it's kind of weird to me when a girl just come up to a guy she just likes for his appearance and expects him to feel the same. Anyway it's easier to tell someone how you feel if you talk to them often enough.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

=P Of course it's alright y wouldnt it be? Doesnt seem like there's ne way to control ur feelin's rite? =P just take a dive and see if it works out rite.

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

i think you shouldn't matter how it looks, if u like a guy just go ahead and tell him.
besides it wont look so bad these days
:P

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

mangaeva

mangaeva

konomashii_guy

Yes. All girls should I think. Its really makes me happy if someone likes me ^^. I think thats one of the best things on Earth. It makes me feel glad if someone tells me what she feels. Cause i know than, that she trusts me.

It means a lot for me ^^

" Smile is always free " :)

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

A lot of guys are just too afraid to admit something... honestly, we suffer the same fear as you do.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Well depends on how fickle ur? thats a start, but then if u never say anything u might regret it thats what i think,on the other hand, u could be rejected, but then again he could feel the same and congrads u'd have a b/f, so good luck.

well of course well it all depends on whether the girl is like a big fan of the boy or she just wants 2 see wat would happen

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

One should speak as they feel. Because if the guy will not speak, who will? Gender doesn't decide the outcome, personality and feelings do.

...that's what my cousin keeps telling me anyway...

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 128 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.