Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Should a girl tell a guy how she feels? - Minitokyo

Should a girl tell a guy how she feels?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 128 total items

the best thing that can happen if its mutual n
two people express there feelings at the same time
but in reality..that just doesnt happen....so...
if u have the guts to toss out ur feelings b4 its too
late...go rite ahead n do so...forget others opinoions
cuz only urs n their really matter

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Quote by kaiomiI think you should actually get to know the person you like on a friend basis...it's kind of weird to me when a girl just come up to a guy she just likes for his appearance and expects him to feel the same

Hi all! ok, on what kaoimi said, the thing is the guy I like is my friend and I think that if a tell him and he doesn't feel the same way he'll act diffrently and if he doesn't feel the same way I don't want things to change.

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

there`s nothing wrong.... the only thing is u must haf the will to accept rejection
common its the 21st century... u can go ahead n tell
ur loooking for ur happiness shud u even care how u look???
am i rite??? dun be afraid
cuz u might lose a single chance
gluck :D

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

xeroghost

Whoa knows??

gotta agree with sean there.. if your too afraid to let him know, you'll only be able to wonder, "what if??". Yeah, you'll have to take a risk, but the best things in life always involve a little risk. So, take the chance, you'd be surprised at the payoffs..

*insert clever saying here*
Signature

You can always follow the animes and leave love letters for confessions etc.... Hee.

Jokes aside, I do think by this age, I think both the guy and the girl can take the first step and confess, as many has pointed out, waiting for the guy to make the first move will not always result in what you want. It is possible the guy will like someone else before anything developes for you. Of course, this also means you should be prepared to be rejected as the guy might have already have someone he likes etc.

obcoursee~ i think everything in society about dating is sexist. I mean.... why does the guy have to do everything? Girls should be able to pay the guy, buy him stuff and like... tell the guy how she feels. So i think you should SOO go for it. And it's ok if you get turned down cause sadness doesn't last forever. You'll eventually forget and move on. But if you really like this guy... you could tell him and give him some time if he needs it. But if he likes you back, ITS ALL good. haha. so g'luck with him~

"I'll come back to you! I promise!"
"I know you will!"

It really depends on you... If the girl is done discerning everything and sorting out how she really feels, then it's okay to, once you're perfectly sure... It should be after asking around and getting to know the guy objectively first and not merely based on illusion/infatuation... It's really an unhealthy thing to constrict emotions inside so its better to let it out in a proper and productive way... Besides there are no rules to this as mentioned and it's only fair to let the other party know your own thoughts... You never know... *shrugs*

Having two-way communication is important means of having good relationship. Otherwise it can get pretty bumpy down the road. Sometimes men can't get the message until told and the same can go to the women.

yes, because it would save soOo much time.
no games, hints or any of that time.consuming crap.

I would have loved for my girl to express all the feeling she had, that way I can try understand her, Thats the first step!

Quote by FallingAngelOk, well I was just thinking, should a girl tell a guy how she feels? I meen is it ok? does it look bad?
Tell me what you all think!! doomo arigatoo ^-^>>>Sayoonara<<<

and....have u told him, what happened??? give us the dirty stuff

HI!! hello and thank you all for writing and telling me what you think, I really do thank you, well I thought you should know that I told him, I was really nervous but I told him, and sad to say but true is that he doesn't feeel the same way, that he only sees me as a friend but I'm happy with that and I'm happy nothing changed and I'm glad I told him because now I know where he stands ^-^

>>>Thank you all<<<

You're great!!! You're really brave! You win your doubts and your fears and now you know the truth and you still have a friend. I'm sorry if he doesn't fell the same feelings for you, but now you know and you can try to focus your attentions to someone else. The sea is big and full of fishes!!!!!!!!!!

valsimot

wingless

Quote by neverknowsbestaFOR THE LOVE OF GOD, YES.
Personally, I think it would be really amazing to have that happen.
I think it's attractive to display feelings so strongly like that.
I don't see how a guy could be offened, or anything, and if they are
They're a jerk.

i couldn't agree more. me being a shy guy, would love it if a girl told me someting like that ^_^' just prepare your self for a posible rejection :\, we do.

once a warrior for the cause,
now shamed and disgraced,
banished from my world,
wingless i walk this one...

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

what a queer question ^_^' ....ok babe, i'll put Occam into play again... see, the answer is very simple....

do whatever you want to do, besides, if you think it looks bad, then you would notice it wherever you go, because alot of girls are doing so, but now.... it isn't about those other females, but it's about you, so you decide aye? ;)

Signature

girls! just be true to your feelings... say what you really feel! don't make our work so hard!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"I 'll love you so much, you'll say it's too much..."

The girl must say it, the woman along the time was slaved by man if they wanna a "sex revolution" they'll start for break old habits. I think they should.

A Huevo Cabrones "[Hispanime]". Es La Verga.

Girls really should just say what's on their minds. A lot of times girls say guys are insensitive but it's really cuz we don't know what's going on and how's she feeling. We can't do much if we don't know how the person is feeling. Having communication helps with the relationship between 2 ppl you know

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

-- gone and very much forgotten

Quote by FallingAngelOk, well I was just thinking, should a girl tell a guy how she feels? I meen is it ok? does it look bad?

Tell me what you all think!! doomo arigatoo ^-^

Well, yes.
Honesty is the best policy, as they say.

But don't be mean about it, if it is a criticism or the a "I'm not interested in you" kind of deal. Tact is a good thing. However, you should convey your message - nicely - and go from there.

Don't assume a guy will pick up the signals and magically figure out what you're thinking. It doesn't work that way, in general.

--
tuxedotservo
Palpatine for Emperor - Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?
Dancing to the beat of a different drummer, and it's not pretty.

Actually, girls look really cute when they confess her feelings. There shouldn't be any rules of confessing. Also hiding feelings for very long time isn't good, that's what I think.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Well, Im kinda late on this post but oh well. I think a girl should tell a guy how she feels. Its part of a good relationship, besides this is the 21st century man. :) :)

Signature

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

YES. No doubt about it.

Signature

It's ok to confess,but when you are close friends,won't that break your friendship a little?Won't the other one,who maybe don't feel the same,feel a little offended? I'm really unsure about it...

I believe girls and guys should tell each other how they feel then there relationship will go a lot smoother.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 128 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.