Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Should a girl tell a guy how she feels? - Minitokyo

Should a girl tell a guy how she feels?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 128 total items

it's not wrong for anyone wanted to express their feelings..
I remember a time a friend asked me if she should confess to the guy she likes.. I just told her to go for it..
we are in the 21st century.. it's not strange if a girl asks the guy first

honest communication is important

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

It quite honestly depends...

He might feel the same, and OMG you'll have a bf then! ^^

Or... you might tell them, they only like you as a friend or etc, nothing more... and you might lose the relationship that you already have with that person.... >_>

Dunno.. your choice! I waited till my guy told me though <3

Why should you NOT tell a guy/girl how you feel? Either you are low self-esteem, or fear rejection, or you think you are some hot-shot trying to play hard-to-get. It's one or the other.

Isn't it better just to be straight-forward? Honestly, most people fear rejection so much that they don't even try approaching people, when in reality, being rejected really doesn't happen as much as most people think.

But then again, it all depends on your attitude and your confidence when approaching someone. If you just walk up to someone and just have a lively chat and ask for a number, you would probably get it. If you walk up to someone, eyes down, kicking the imaginary sand on the floor, most likely they won't even give you a second glance.

"Every man dies, but not every man lives"

"I am ready to meet my maker, but whether my maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter"

I think I probably ruined my chance. I was sitting with this girl I really like at school and I didn't even say one word to her except goodbye (in a good way). I think I left a bad first expression of myself to her. And she was Korean too. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*cries*
What I'm trying to say is that if you like someone really bad and you want to express how they feel or just plain talking, TALK AND EXPRESS YOURSELF TO HIM/HER! You'll never know it will be your last time they are looking at you as a boyfriend/girlfriend material. After that, my dad says, "If you talk to someone you like and have a good conversation to them, they will feel comfortable around you and then they'll start liking you back and even probably express their feeling to you." If my dad right, and I can talk to that girl, then all of you can do the same.

Sabbathiel

Sabbathiel

+++Cali+++

[h]Ello,
After my terible relationship whith a boy called Kamil, I was so terrified to express my feelins to another one... that HE told my first that he loves me and we are together since III.2005 and I'm very, very happy all those months

Signature

Yes, it's alright to tell a guy how a girl feels. Everybody nowadays is equal.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Damn right she should or else the guy won't know & it could lead down a road of misery & insanity.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Check my signature qoute.

Why not? Sure you can, but it takes a lot of guts to do it. Coz when the girl confesses, people will think that she is "cheap" or agressive. And you'll make the guy look like a coward becoz he didn't confess. I think its better of with the traditional "Guy-confesses-to-girl" way. Damn peer pressure....

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Well sure, if she feels strongly enough about it. There's nothing stopping her, and its her right. We all have the right to say whatever we want, there are just certain consequences for it.

In this case, the consequence may be that, if they are friends to begin with, their friendship might end or be awkward afterwards. If she doesn't know the guy that well, there might not be consequences, or she could end up with a horrible person.

Personally, I wouldn't mind it. I'm too much of a coward to say something like that to a girl anyway! ^_^ Well, if I know her that is. I'm pretty nervous about accidentally screwing up my friendships. lol

i guess not all the time but it could help, >_> depends on the guy ur gonna tell i guess... aaannnddd also wether he likes u or not-_-

Hikari Artwork

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

if a girl tells its easier for the shy guys....
but we guys must ask at first because all the girls were shy if they had feelings for each other....
Its so much easier if girls really do that...

Meow~

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

The thing is, guys don't always register how a girl feels. The girl should tell the guy so they both feel better. If something has gone wrong, and you don't say anything, then it will come out worse if you don't say anything now. If a couple tells how they feel about each other, they would have a better time because they understand. Don't lie either!

Kyuoto

yeah it's okay...

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

Yes, I'd be in heaven to hear an 'I love you' from a girl the same way I'd be pleased to answer her with a kiss on her forehead and an 'I love you'.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

BrokenGlass

BrokenGlass

Broken Glass or Broken Hearts

DUH theres no other way and its always better for them t know cause one day he might regret saying no and be missing o a whole lot of happiness with you.

Signature
Love Is Like Glass Once Its Broken, There Is No Point in Hurting Yourself Trying To Put It Back Together...

Kongousouha

Kongousouha

Osuwari!!!

only if your sure he feels the same way......you dont want to get hurt. but if you dont care how he reacts, then OUT with those feelings! <<3

I <3 QUOTES !!

"Life is too important to take seriosly"- Corky Siegel

"Who are you calling a tiny bug the ecapes the wrath of a shoe because he's so small that he fits in the grooves and cant get squashed!?!?!?"-Edward Elric

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Special thanks and credit to Momo Inu's House! for my inu and kagome pics on my "layout"

Of course.. Nowadays there's no rulez like that anymore
Speak what u think's alwes better.. U'll never knew the outcome if u never try
U wouldn't wan to be like me..
There's once.. where I liked a boy.. um.. We met when we'll still a kid
we'd alwes mouth-fighting,ya? Then as time passes I was getting to like him.. little by little.. So feeling grew stronger when I was 13.. So i was planning to make a confession.. but I never did.. when i thought today gonna be the day..I would tell him... but I loose nerve at the end everytime.. Then finally when I was brave enough to confess when I was 14.. " Why u didn't tell these earlier back then? I'm sorry.. I got a gf now" is what he said.. My heart was like so pain.. All I do is smiled and turned my back and said "Is that so?" Then I walked away.. I cried after keeping a distance.. So I was kinda regret that Y i wasn't brave enough to tel him..

All i wanna say here is.. don't mind other things too much
Do what u feel.. say wat u feel... Don wait.. Or else it will be too late.. Then u'll regret.. so Don be like me.. I felt how stupid I was back then~
So um..
Good lUck~! ^_^

Have you not learnt anything from Anime? :D
I say that there's no right/wrong way about who tells who 1st. But if both parties don't admit their feelings (love of misunderstanings) then you gotta tell each other straight!

It could be that some guys are clueless (like me...) or the girl wants to play hard-to-get. Sort it out right away, and there's not complications.

And if the date wasn't a huge hit, at least you gave it a try. Easier said than done, but it's just good damn advice! XD

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Hell Yeah, they should. I'm not saying it's wrong for a guy to do that either. That's usually how relationships start in anime anyway.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Nephir

May the Light Free You

Yes, I think a girl should most definatley tell a guy how she feels. Wether romantic or freidnly or devilishly, it doesn't matter. Just don't take it to far, heh heh heh.

There is Nothing better than to be in the Darkness and to be saved by the Light...

Signature

But there is Nothing worse than to be in the Light
and to be taken by the Darkness...

yes. aguy often imagine a girl tell her feelings 2 him

yeppers. if you really like this guy you should make the first move otherwise....who will?

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

if it makes you feel better ^^''' iv asked out all of mai boyfriens ^^'' haha! dont be afraid.... youll nvr no until you try right? ^^
m.i.a. ^^

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Why not, girls should be more open to guys. They arent sex fiends, they just wanna help understand girls better but the girl must be smart to know who to & not to tell.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 128 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.