Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Should a girl tell a guy how she feels? - Minitokyo

Should a girl tell a guy how she feels?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 128 total items

yeah this is emancipation era so go get it baby! if u get rejected like usually just say"its not too late 4 u to change ur decision"

yes, they should.

my wonderful groups:
california-luv-group, japaneselovers, lovehina fans, samurai deeper kyo, make-a-friend,

i think that she should. Guys can't guess what we feel to them. they think that we only like them

Yes, because everyone wants man and woman to be equal, so if a guy has to express their feelings why should a female have to do the same?

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

of course!

what kind of question is this

MartialArtist121

MartialArtist121

Spirit of a true warrior

well of course....that makes things easier for guys XD

first of all ima guy... and i do think that girls should tell guys how they feel because to me personaly i think that girls should so the guy would knoe where to step in and where not to step in... its like an imaginary line between them u knoe wat i mean

of course!it make thing easy :)

manhattanitgirl

manhattanitgirl

Alden Demoss

of course she should. Guys usually look for girls who are confident and to prove that you\'re confident, you need to be able to tell him how you feel. If you don\'t have the gut to, he\'ll think you have no self confidence or you don\'t even like him that much anyway.

Signature Image
Alden Demoss

ephemeral-perpetuity

ephemeral-perpetuity

.:*:. e!ngheL .:*:.

I think she should.. even th0ugh there could be a good and bad outc0me.. i think its best t0 admit what you feel.. rather than keep it all to yourself..& regret not telling it..

and who kn0ws.. by admiting what you feel.. this could do a special change in y0u and his life...

IMO.. if i admit my feelings t0 someone.. and then he gets angry.. i\'ll punch him & say t0 him.. \"what are y0u so mad about? i just t0ld you my feelings..! i didnt ask you to feel the same way!\" lol..XD

galuizo

galuizo

Pibe

I believe that but quepuede to do muchachjo is to burn it and that it also burns she to you and it happens what olvidava happens later not to be nervous nothing else also me and that feels that him DAS all your apoyao in any taking of decicion that she does and if you want in monento ablsa a little which is the subject but without making badly feel it nor pasandote of the ray
:) :sweat: ^_^'

hello to all that they pass it well

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

girls shud... they are hard to predict for me XD

Maybe I could have a boyfriend...but I didn't tell him how I have felt for him...than he had another girl... Sound sad, hm? But I the end I'm lucky to be didn't do it, cause it could be one of the biggest mistakes in my life...how was I blind and silly...
So if you want to tell him, think about it and listen to your friend.
They had warned me of him...

it jux depends, i mean when i tell a guy i like him, he ignores me........serious, wtf is wrong wid guys? at least sum one in this world actually have feelings for u

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

the thing about telling a male or female how you feel is the rejection, or they might like you back. I always had those problems when i like a guy.

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

depends on your relation. If he is your bf for 1 month, better you think first, but if he is your bf for 1 year, it's so strang if you doesn't tellhim how you feels

love.. is unlimited

I think girls should tell the guys how they feel that way we know whats oging on and dont screw things up.

MoonlightRaven

MoonlightRaven

Winter Wonderland

Well, if you really like the guy and you guys know each other and talk. Ya you should tell him how you feel. However you have to be comfortable with telling him. You can't wait forever for him to noticeor tell you that he likes you. He probablly shy too and is worried too. So if you really like him and want to take the leap then tell him.

loveable-IY

Random Artist

I have no clue good question
(really good answers out there tho) ^.^

I think most of the time its fine, as long as it won't make the guy feel like crap

I think...Both girls and boys must express their feelings out,if you get what i mean...for those who didnt...what i mean was Initiative.(sorry,im a bit too militarized) XD

Yup,it doesnt hurt at all to say,but you can imagine la,for example,a shy guy who dont dare to admit his love for a girl,and a girl who had the initiative to tell him "i love you" and vice versa.That will be great right?

Yes definitely, guys cant always tell when girls like them besides the guys cant do everything even if they could.

tkoGhost

tkoGhost

The Living Ghost

well yea, cuz it'd be a lot easier knowing how they feel towards us, than us trying to guess and figure out.
am i rite?

Anything worth having is
worth working Hard for.

- Jagged Edge

i think its ok to tell him
buts i think its kinda embarrassing!:P

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 128 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.