Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Should a girl tell a guy how she feels? - Minitokyo

Should a girl tell a guy how she feels?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 128 total items

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

I think so cause as a guy I know most guys are clueless

Lacanor

Perhaps If I Was Real?

I honestly agree with it.
Cause most of the time, the guys are just sitting there debating whether to tell the special someone or not. =P

Tommorow you'll be black and blue!

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

rejection hurts...that is all i think about...so a girl can tell only if the guy is a candidate for love or there is hope, not if he is a jock who would love to bust her ass and tell her he knows he is so charming and now that she admitted ...you know..
hahahaha

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I think a girl should tell a guy how she feels, and same reversed. If you don't tell or ask, how will you get or know.

-repeat-

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

yarh,a gal shuld tell a guy how she feels. cuz tats kinda wad i did. its a bold thing. and i guess u need alot of courage to face him back,talk to him,like a normal fren.
rejection may hurt,but if u are sucessful enough,u gain acceptance! which is a good thing. :)
thats how i ended up : Acceptance-

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 128 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.