Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about Kannazuki no Miko? - Minitokyo

What do you think about Kannazuki no Miko?

Tagged under Kannazuki no Miko

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

I've only watched on episode, but from what I saw in the first episode . . . .
It's different from what I'm used to.

neverknowsbesta

who are you?

It throws a ton of genres together into one big mess that actually does work. I was skeptical about the series until about the seventh episode, which convinced me that that there was really some depth to the characters and story. Until then, it's hard to tell if the show is serious or just fanservice.

http://www.fictionpress.com/~trilogy Old stories I'll add to one day

There!
And, without a sound,
through the undergrowth
steel in both hands/ god in the other
topaz earrings and chocker of copper
cloth of earth
under the desert and ocean fire
setting sun, merging heart
you run where the oni sleeps
white and beautiful
and you
you can see how it lives

I like that anime...really Oo but it's "komisch" ^^'''' i don't know the english meaning of that word ._. i couldn't explain in english Oo' so i'm only saying that i love that anime....like other ones....*_*''' *animefetischist*

*Gummibärchen mampf* <3

I totally love this anime. It's one of my favorites at the moment. The story is soo interesting. And the romance element is different than what I usually watch. I'm tired of the same 'ol romance all the time. Chikane and Himeko make such a cute couple. I'm totally rooting for Chikane on this one. Souma should die!!

Yep, I'm on episode 6 right now and haven't got around to 7 or 8 yet, but I'm definitely loving it. The mecha is a bet bleh, but everything else is pefect :D

nekkibasara1213

FCB Forever

Quote by BotiBoMausI like that anime...really Oo but it's "komisch" ^^'''' i don't know the english meaning of that word ._. i couldn't explain in english Oo' so i'm only saying that i love that anime....like other ones....*_*''' *animefetischist*

I would say "Komisch" means something along the lines of: "out of the ordinary" in english.

I am really starting to love this anime. It is my favorite show of this years crop. Mai HiME was great but has really slowed down and the characters are not nearly as likeable as in Kannazuki no Miko.

Signature Image
Bomber! A sound more powerful than missiles.

kunousama

kunousama

Aoi Ikazuchi

I have just watched up to epdisode 10 and am waiting for 11. I like the anime right now, except that Chikane became evil (even though I saw that coming), I just hope the ending dosen't disapoint me like Kimi ga Nozomu Eien did.

nekkibasara1213

FCB Forever

How long is this series supposed to be? I am hoping that they stretch it out to 26 eps, but so far it seems that it will end at episode 13.

Chikane chan's turn to evil really pisses me off because she is my favorite character. I hope that they decide to bring her back to the light side of the force...oops wrong series ^_^'

Signature Image

13 episodes . . . . is that all?

I thought there would be more than 13
the latest episode ive found on the net is 10

PrincessChii

PrincessChii

* r y u u s e i

I've found episode 11, but...I'm running out of room on my laptop...so I can't download it!@____@;; I have to burn all of my other episodes from various series. X3

Anyway, so far, I really like this series. -^^-; People going for Chikane x Himeko, ne? I don't mind Oogami...XDD;; I think he's pretty. o.o;; *is weird* That's just me, okay? XD Himeko x Oogami, isn't all THAT bad, is it? Unless people just want the shoujo-ai action going on. o.o;;

Signature Image
* under the SKY_ + + show me your Uchiha

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

This show is great...
how often do we see girls in miko, gundam robot, lesbian action all in one. 11 just came out today. Cant wait for the dl to finish.

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

i think it's really good i like chikane but im rooting for Oogami (yummie) i haven't seen the latest eps. but im gonna ^^

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

Quote by animekaze13 episodes . . . . is that all?

there is only 12 actually :(

nekkibasara1213

FCB Forever

Quote by Zabel

Quote by animekaze13 episodes . . . . is that all?

there is only 12 actually :(

Ouch. Oh well maybe we will see a sequel or an OAV if the series is popular enough.

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

*Point to avy and sig* LOL you tell me if i like it......... NO actually i'll tell u I LOVE IT.

T.T only 12 . . . . maybe they might make a second series . . . i hope they somehow extend kannaduki no Miko

T.T only 12 . . . . maybe they might make a second series . . . i hope they somehow extend kannaduki no Miko

i watched hte first episode about 12 hours ago, and i finished the series about two hours ago!! lol loved it!! except the whole mecha thing... T_T not really into giant robots fighting.. but i liked the coupling and stuff.. *rooots for Chikane x Himeko* woo!!

I finished watching the series about a week ago. I gotta say though, chikane was my favourite character since the beginning....was a little disillusioned when she turned evil, but still had hopes things would work out between Himeko and her.

The following contains spoilers...hehe

OMG OMG OMG....the last ep was TOO short in my opinion, although it was still the same length as the other eps...hahaha But it seemed to end so quick!!! I couldn't get enough of Chikane and Himeko confessing to one another...lol I must be weird, I'm straight and yet I loved the series. I'm glad this series didn't pull a Yami to Boushi, at least no one can argue that they were just "friends". All in all, I wish there was more to the series....I wonder where I can get the manga...I can't seem to find it. Anyone know?

Loki916

Loki916

Lazy Bastard

Just one word... yuri!!!

i bet that's what they came here to do.

Quote by lildragon07I totally<A oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onmouseover="window.status='' ; return true;" title="More Info..." onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Love&amp;id=31';return false;" onmouseout="window.status='';" href=""> love </A>this anime. It's one of my favorites at the moment. The story is soo interesting. And the romance element is different than what I usually watch. I'm tired of the same 'ol romance all the time. Chikane and Himeko make such a cute couple. I'm totally rooting for Chikane on this one. Souma should die!!

yes! finally i know someone else who wants souma out of the picture as much as i do! but yea chikane is my all time fave character so i could be biased but i could care less

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Kannazuki no Miko is a good anime. I love the characters and mecha design. Kinda dull story at first but picks up later. Too bad it was short. I doubt there will be a second series though. Most animes end like that. Over all though, a really good anime.

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

Its a good anime for me because ilike Chikana.

Signature

this is a really well done anime. although its only 12 episodes, each episode does make you wonder even more what would happen in the end. the romance is well played, and the mechas are not necessary in my opinion. chikane is my favorite=) this anime is one of the few that made me cry. (ok i'm a guy so...) i'll give this anime an 8.5 out of 10. i wish they would make a continuation for this series.

there's also a manga version for kannazuki no miko. i've been looking for some but i cant find any. it's supposed to be more detailed than the tv series. if anyone knows where i can download/buy the manga, it would be appreciated.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.