Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about Kannazuki no Miko? - Minitokyo

What do you think about Kannazuki no Miko?

Tagged under Kannazuki no Miko

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

You can find Vol 1 at Sasugabooks.com
http://www.sasugabooks.com/product_info.php?products_id=34221

Vol 2 came out not too long ago .One site I found that is susposely available for ordering is at yeasasia.com. I'm still waiting for them to confirm they will have my copy to be ready for shipping, darn it!

If you can read japanese, you should be able to also find it available at http://www.amazon.co.jp/

There are some scanlations and raws still out there. I don't think I can post the links here, so google is your friend.

I hear there's some sort of exteneded ending in Vol 2. I really want to know more details about it if this is true. With the anime having been liscensed, I hope the manga gets picked up too.

Signature

Quote by UltraMarineThere are some scanlations and raws still out there. I don't think I can post the links here, so google is your friend.
I hear there's some sort of exteneded ending in Vol 2. I really want to know more details about it if this is true. With the anime having been liscensed, I hope the manga gets picked up too.

so far ive found chapter 1 and 2 at http://otenba-quality.com/ translated.
hmm...im thinking about buying vol. 01 from sagusabooks.

extended ending??.............now i'm itching for more kannazuki no miko!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Its pretty good, but the mecha design is okay. I like the musics, pretty good especially the ending theme song. I guess it'll be better if they make more episodes.

This series was like a b-movie, at the end of every episode you keep saying to yourself "It has to get better". But unfortunately it never did. While it was not the worst anime series ever I regret that I wasted time watching it.

I am a self-proclaimed super genius and the future potentate of the universe; you may bow before me if you wish.

I think the anime looks interesting
plus it was created by the same person that created UFO Princess Valkyrie and Kurumi
I cant wait untile its released in america

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

I love this anime the most. Chikane & Himeko is perfect couple. (^_^)
I'm the huge fans of Kannaduki no Miko

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

... I think it is just a bad excuse for an anime. I hate the fight scenes, and the drama is just weird and perverted.

Signature

In truth, I didn't really like Kannazuki no Miko. It's kind of angsty, stupid and fluffy at the same time. Since it basically had a decent premise and completely wasted it, I can't really recommend it.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please don't bump threads older than 4 weeks. CLOSED.

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.