Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does one born as an artist? - Minitokyo

Does one born as an artist?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Is this true, well I geuss the meanning of an artist is hard to define.
But what's your definition ?>

shirahana

white flower

To me... an artist is one who can express his or her emotions and messages through a piece of work. If a piece of work evokes a feeling out of you, then that artist was successful.

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

my opinion
no one born to be someone
u must find it and become one from ur hard work
though it 's a factor that called " talent"
that someting else

but i must say ur fate in ur hand and only u can made that come true

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by jackalx66my opinionno one born to be someone
u must find it and become one from ur hard work
though it 's a factor that called " talent"that someting else
but i must say ur fate in ur hand and only u can made that come true

very wise, and i agreed : )

MaddPuss

MaddPuss

bootless kitty

Personally, an artist is someone who sees things differently then others. Like, a tree isn't just a tree and a person isn't just a person. The whole world is their canvas. Yes, you can learn how to draw what you see and you can even be good at it. But, to see things as they could be..that's not taught. Some things can't ever be taught. They just are. That also means that, a mechanic can be an artist. As can a cook, or a teacher. Artists aren't just in media, they can be any and everywhere.

Signature

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

I kind of agree with Jackal. It's a complex subject, and you can't really say it as a fact either way. I mean, compare the two. The child who is born, and the first time the touch a crayon, they can color inside the lines with perfect strokes and everything. They grow up, and their talent develops and they continue their work. The other child is born, and he grabs a crayon. He uses the wrong colors, scribbles over the picture and everything. But the thing is, he does it everyday. So he grows up, and he works hard, and practices all the time. From there, both children follow the same path.

So, I guess you could say the first child was "born as an artist" but, I'm not really sure I would put it that way. I don't think people are born as anything. I mean, sure, people may have natural abilities for something, but I'd say, just because you can pull off a nice sketch, doesn't mean you enjoy it. An artist, whether good or bad, should enjoy, or at least feel passionate about what they do.

Being an artist covers many fields, that's what's so great about it. But it's not something we're born with, I'm yet to see anything about a one day old baby drawing a mural on the wall of the hospital. Although someone might be better at drawing, for example, because of hereditary traits, it's something that can be learned, too.

If you do something and put your heart and soul into it each time, you are an artist.

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

Being an artist is all about letting go of the fear that you are not creative. Think about all the people who call themselves non-artistic. They are only limiting themselves, everyone has creativity inside, it just depends whether they choose to acknowledge that or ignore it.

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

Personally, I don't believe anyone can be born a natural at anything. What I do think is that people are born with natural strengths. For example, since I can remember, I've always doodled and drawn; I've been a right-brain thinker my whole life. Of course, I was not a natural born artist... but painting/coloring was never a challenge to me as it is to some other people. I typically caught on to a technique quickly when I learn something new.

There are people who work very hard at art, and it takes them a lot of sweat and blood to pump something out; in the end these people sometimes surpass the "natural born artists." I tend to respect these people more because they work harder at it...

Everyone is different. People have different strengths and weaknesses, and art is a very broad catagory ranging from design, painting, photography, writing, etc. So it really just depends on the individual.

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

I think just having artistic talent is your ability to put your soul into something...
Art really isn't the point of copying something but able to put a part of yourself into what you do. So I don't really think you can be 'born' an artist...it's something you learn along the way. ^^

I think that one is born with talent as an artist. I know for sure I don't have any. :sweat:

Signature Image

I think it's being able to express yourself in visual context. Whatever the medium, you've got to be able to put whats in your head out into the world.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Everyone is born a clean slate -- It's just how society influences them and how the person interprets these messages that makes a person what they are.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

I'd say that some are born with the talent, and some find the talent through years of hard work. There's plenty of people who work at it and become great at it, but there's always someone out there who can only be described as a natural or prodigy.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

If a mind is tabula rosa, artists have ineffable ability to cherish the inspiration and note down these experiences in whose mind. That's what makes an artist.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.