Which mainstream anime did you hate?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 97 total items

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

Cancel

this might really cause problems, but i just wanted to knwo which popular anime that some of you people hate.

Like for me i hated Chobits and Noir, everyone seemed to really like both of these animes but i couldnt stadn either one of them

Signature

kyroooo

kyroooo

Gonzo-fan

Cancel

I like NOIR but I do detest Chobits. I also don't like Onegai Teacher, Tenchi Muyo, and Azumanga Daioh, most of which I hate the art or character design.

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Cancel

Pokemon.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

• May 09, 2004

Zuri-chan

Zuri-chan

Megane to Neko

Cancel

Mine would be Naruto wait do i hate it? More i like i dont like it.. is that mainstream? XD Pokemon too.

Signature

*Freelance Waller Again~*
"A lady should be elegant." - Lumiere

-Timber

-Timber

glass guru

Cancel

Dragonball Z and all it's incarnations.

Signature

• May 09, 2004

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

Cancel

Quote by Zuri-chanMine would be Naruto wait do i hate it? More i like i dont like it.. is that mainstream? XD Pokemon too.

yeah by mainstream i basicaly mean that, even if you were just an average aniem watcher you would have at least heard of teh anime because of the huge fan-base it has

Signature

Cancel

pokemon... :o

this is what you see when you look in my direction

HikariNoKen

Hitokiri No Hikari

Cancel

Any DB , Pokemon, and Digimon. Pretty much anything that has become americanized before I got to see it in sub first. See, i really don't want to watch things like Cowboy Bebop just because I know too many people will identify to it. It's more fun to watch those little known series. But to answer the question simply. DB, Pokemon, Digimon. Top on my list. Digimon not so much as the others, since it had a storyline to an extent and actually ended the series and just had multiple subseries in the BIG series. DB and Pokemon just keep goin and goin and goin...

Imitation DBZ
"HOOWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'LL STAND HERE CONSTIPATED FOR A WEEK CHARGING SOMETHING THAT WILL MOST LIKELY MISS YOU!!! AND WE'VE ALREADY GONE THROUGH A WEEK OF USING THE SAME CLIPS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. SO JUST STAND THERE AND WAIT FOR THIS THING TO CHARGE UP. HOOOWAAAAA!!!!!!

Imitation Pokemon
Alright, I caught something. Oh wait, someone needs help. I'll give them 2 of my pokemon. Oh, ANOTHER pokemon to catch. Oh no, have to give up another pokemon.... and on and on and on...

What choice is there but to fight? What choice is there but to die?

• May 09, 2004
Cancel

I can't think of anything besides Pokemon and DBZ (those are too normaly hated)
I'm not a big fan of the Gundam series, but I don't hate it....
Geneshaft? ^^;;

• May 09, 2004

jeniferdono

jeniferdono

Sleepless

Cancel

Naruto

Cheeky-Peach

Cheeky-Peach

Teh Kitteh Girl

Cancel

Pokemon... Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon. End of Discussion.

>_> I was here about a year ago.

And then I left.
My bad...
But don't worry! I'm back now. ^o^

• May 09, 2004

Jondro

Jondro

*wiggles for the ladies*

Cancel

Probably isn't best to add Pokemon to my list since despite the fact that I hated it, it was made for younger kids. Though the popularity it had was rather annoying.

Other than that the only other anime I hated that is close to mainstream was Onegai Twins.

• May 09, 2004
Cancel

Byeblade, and Sonic X.

• May 09, 2004

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Cancel

Quote by Shotathis might really cause problems, but i just wanted to knwo which popular anime that some of you people hate.

Like for me i hated Chobits and Noir, everyone seemed to really like both of these animes but i couldnt stadn either one of them

No wonder, you are attracted towards dark evil titles.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

• May 09, 2004
Cancel

Pokemon Beyblade

Yeah

• May 09, 2004
Cancel

Naruto, but I don't hate it ... I just don't like it XD

"Why do you want to die so badly?"

"No reason really. But we don't have any real reason to live, either, do we?"

• May 09, 2004

Minna511

Minute Maid

Cancel

Yu Yu Hakusho, DBZ, Kiddy Grade--although I like the pictures, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Sister Princess--nice art though, SPECIFIC character in Inuyasha--Kagome, Star Ocean, Crest of Stars, and many MANY more I can't think of right now.

They were all bad animes and I hated them. Don't flame me if they're your favorites. This is just personally my opinion. I'm a sucker for animes where people die.

I'm not sure what I find creepier, Tropicana, or Sunny D.

- Minna

• May 09, 2004
Cancel

Anything with Dragonball in the title, Digimon, Pokemon (it was cute for a little while, but then it got old) and that's about it. I'm sure there are others, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

-- Mishkali

• May 09, 2004
Cancel

SAIYUKI , it make me asleep, sucks .

someday , computer rules the world , i will be the King's loyal hand .

• May 09, 2004

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Cancel

Pokémon, DBZ and so on and so lala...^_^

Cancel

"Cowboy Bebop", for it was anything but an American sci-fi which MUST have been made by some American people attempting to copy Japanese anime style who then hired native Japanese to voice it. (I know it's Sunrise's copyright and is og genuine Japanese origin, but, the tiny eyes, dilapidated and rundown downtown inner-city America music by Yoko Kanno whom I instantly hated as this was the first time I heard her composition (I don't hate her now, since her other works aren't like that), dark greasy setting, etc.,...I mean all these would have been cool if they would used, say, in "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" (a rather more mature version).)

Try this URL: <http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=11074> I like it and I hope you all will.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Cancel

Oh, and to answer the question finally, I haven't hated any anime so far. Not even Pokemon. But I have got a HUGE collection of naked Misty on my HDD :-]

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

• May 09, 2004

Omicron-15

Omicron-15

AIC & Gainax Fanboy

Cancel

Noir, yugio, yu yu hakisho

Ayreon

Ayreon

Obscene

Cancel

Anything on Adultswim, TechTV, whatever that censor it until it's destroyed and everybody hates it (FLCL). And I also hate Cowboy Bebop and the large following around it. Jesus chist did that show annoy me.

This is the dawn of time
I am the first to stand
Looking through the eyes of the primal man
This is the dawn of time
Witnessing the birth
I am the first man on earth

• May 10, 2004

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 97 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.