Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who are fans of great show "Friends" - Minitokyo

Who are fans of great show "Friends"

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I like this show very much, that's the best show ever. I like Phoebe Buffay, she is weird but fun :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Akinosuke

Akinosuke

I'm a "kawaii" fan.. sue me

I like the show too, unfortunately it ended couple days ago, oh well that isn't so bad that it ended i was kind of addicted to that show ^_^'

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

=P i luv f.r.i.e.n.d.s. show's u about friendship and life. Joey mai fav color actually he's mai Idol rofl. XD

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Quote by BarbaraI like Phoebe Buffet

Heheheeh, Barbaba, you typed Phoebe's family name wrong. Heheheh, it's not unusual that someone would mistaken her surname for buffet, because it sounds like it. We all know and I know Barbara knows that Phoebe's surname is Buffay.

I love Friends very much. It's actually the only US sitcom I watch. My favorite character would be Chandler.

I love Friends! I used to watch it some years ago here in Italy, then found the US episodes online and started downloading them :D My favorite character is Chandler, he's very funny XD

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Yeah, my mistake. Actually, I just notice Phoebe's characteristics and how fun she is, I misspell her last name all the time. My bad, correct it right away, thanks Kei-kun :D

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

I'm a big fan of the show too. I think every character is funny in their own way.

Signature Image

That show always brightens my day. Ross is the best, because he's such a dork at times. :D

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.