Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any Good Anime To Recommend? - Minitokyo

Any Good Anime To Recommend?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Try out Trigun or Hellsing.

Quote by -Ganza-By the way, does anyone know where I can download Elfen Lied episodes? Normal files though, I can't have Torrent >_<

Er.. sorry.. I don't.. >.<;;; If there's no possible way for you to download it using torrents, then I could get on AIM or something and send them to you... ^^

Rahxephon , evangelion , wolf's rain , scryed ..... My favourites

If you have never done anything evil, you should not be worrying about devils to knock at your door.

well i like naruto, mkr, sakura wars, vampire hunter d, there are so many but you should try them, you might even like them, i do :D

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

i loved Angel Sanctuary, but it's really short for the anime version (this really sucks, cause it's so great) : great music, great mood, great drawing, great plot etc.... ^_^'
well i'll had .hack which i found quite cool, sometimes a little slow, but it's going its own pace and i like that.

that's it, you know i won't throw a list of all my fav anime in your face, that'd be pretty boring :) ...... just the uber favs :nya:

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

The Twelve Kingdoms coz it's so interesting :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by sUmm3rThe Twelve Kingdoms coz it's so interesting :)

X33!!!! Juuni Kokki (Japanese) = The Twelve Kingdoms (English) Such a wonderful anime~

Linachan

Linachan

Uchuu ichi

lots!:
majutsushi orphen
slayers
escaflowne
popolocrois monogatari
shaman king
lost universe

not that hard to find... except maybe popolocrois, but it's cute and it's worth it :)

Signature
Funga fu fu, funga fu fu, funga fu fu...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.