Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which mainstream anime did you hate? - Minitokyo

Which mainstream anime did you hate?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 97 total items

DB, DBZ, Digimon, Pokemon, Gundam Series, hmm... can't think of any other then those at the time being

My TSS Quote of the Day:

"If your having a bad day, just press the restart button."

Dfire

Dfire

101%chewy goodness

Love Hine, any harem anime really, Full Metal Panic, and Gundam Wing. That's all I can think of right now.

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Noooo... Dragon Ball was great :D My favourite childhood series alongside Mighty Atom (Astro Boy). Lucky I saw it before it was americanised :)

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Evangelion, it wasnt horrible but wasnt that great either. yet people praise it as the best thing ever. i guess the ignorant hardcore fans of it just makes me hate it. Same goes with the recent naruto

Voice

Voice

Neon Genesis Evangelion, Ranma, DBZ, Chobits, Yugi Oh and consorts, ...

www.Digital-Nippon.de

Deutsche Anime-Community

Quote by fearful princeSAIYUKI , it make me asleep, sucks .

I agree. It truly sucks big time.

Other series that I hate:

Avenger - talk about lame...
Crest of The Stars - how can they torture you with this nonstop talking anime?
Evangelion - pissed me off
Galaxy Railways - crappy char designs, bad story
Gundam (all) - so damn overrated
Noir - never liked it
Wolf's Rain - pathetic series.

kino

kino

tabibito

yu gi oh, chara design just horrible i dont know wht people like it >.<;

Signature Image

suntiger

suntiger

.::Angel of Chaos::.

Lets see.. animes I cant stand..

Dragon Ball, and Dragon Ball Z.. Dragon Ball GT has SOME plot as far as I can tell through the first 3 eps, so its not on my bad list.. yet anyways.

I cant stand Beyblades, nor Duel Monsters. And yes its Duel Monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh is fine, but whoever came up with Duel Monsters needs to go away ~_~

Lets see, I know theres more.. i dont like that Cyborg show they used to show on Toonami, I forget the name..

Oh, and lastly, Big O and Hamtaro.. ugh I wont even get started on those x_x

only one anime i think i really hate: DBZ

-Kassie

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

DB DBZ SBT
pokemon
hamtaro
chobits
beyblade

Hikari-Sakurai

Hikari-Sakurai

Miss Wonderful

Inu Yasha - repeative, boring and just plain annoying *especially the IY fanboys/fangirls*
Naruto - see above...

and lastly Love Hina.... see above two, and just add extressive fanservice

There's a few, but Noir comes to mind. Far too dull for my tastes.

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

evangelion...everyone says how godly awesome it was..but I'm not a fan of it..and I despites it... one reason, Shinji :)

Hate Pokemon. With a passion. Also, started off liking Chrno Crusade, but it quickly started getting intolerable. (Still love Chrno Crusade art though...^_^)

Inono, for me there's only one anime I absolutely cannot watch and that's Sailor Moon. >.>

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Yugi oh, even if I do watch it sometimes when I have time to kill before dinner...But it's always the same thing over and over again...and the dubb is God awful...Joey and that New York accent makes me wanna smack him real hard. And they always seem to find a card to make them win the battles and the pace is so slow that I can't even understand why this series has a fanbase.

Signature Image

Evangelion
Pokemon
Onegai Teacher
Dragon Ball

bloodydespair

Kilala

i hate dbz, it was ok at first but then it just got painfully repetitive, i also hated Tenchi, and YuGiOh, it was ok until he started wearing all those chains and leather, im just waiting for it to turn into a soft bondage film =P

All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.
-Edgar Allen Poe

pokemon and cyborg....

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

None. I am an anime lover. I don't hate any animes. ^_^ There are only boring and funny animes to me.

Signature

any kind of poke----- monster...... and fill in the gaps of your favourite name representing little monsters

pokemon, beyblade, digimon, and sailormoon, i loved the sailormoon manga so much, but the anime was just really bad

Yugure

Asako

DBZ, I never thought the battle scenes were particularly good and the fights are dragged on forever

Pen

Bayblade, Yu-gi-oh and Sailor Moon ><""""""""""

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 97 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.