Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which mainstream anime did you hate? - Minitokyo

Which mainstream anime did you hate?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 97 total items

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

Sailor moon , Beyblade and all this kind of anime...

Signature

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I don't know if you would consider these animes but i hate kids next door,power puff girls..etc Exceptions:samari jack

Signature

how can u guys not like naruto... something is wrong with u.. well anywase.. i didnt like.. serial experiments lain.. boogiepop phantom.. hack sign.. with ovas included.. Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu

Cowboy Bebop, never sparked my interest; Chobits, went to 'chi' overload the last time I went to a con; Akira, never could stand it enough to watch all of it; and Ghost in the Shell movie, liked the manga more than the movie.

gundam and cowboy bebop

Flint, Time Detective or whatever it's called in english. Won't say I hate it, but it struck me as being really bad.

As such I don't have anything against Naruto and DBZ themselves, but their fans usually act like teenage boys at their worst and generally act very unintelligent and childish. Same goes for some NGE fans, they are too absorbed in praising their chosen series and bash other who doesn't find it that great.
In a way the fans have made me dislike those series, especially NGE which I once was quite fond of, since I cannot help but think of stupid people whenever I see the series now :\

Definitely hate chobits. I couldn't take more then a single episode of it.

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

Beyblade... Hamtaro...

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

man

Flint, Time Detective, and the second beyblade series

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

All the kid stuff: Pokemon, Digimon, Yugioh.

DBZ - I am so confused....
Evangelion - Again, confused....
Ai Yori Aoshi - I think I'm going to hurl...

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

Pokemon

Dragonball....... Because it is tooooooooooo long

Dragonball, because it's more dumb and lame than AOL.
I LOVE the series, but not the US title... Hollywood Mew Mew (original title Tokyo Mew Mew)
There's so much I hate, that it'd take years to post, so I'll skip ^^;

rawr~

dragon ball gt

anime + read = A+

dragon ball series
pokemon

Chibi_Tenshi

Chibi_Tenshi

~Atrocious Angel~

Yugioh, pokemon and dragonball z...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Vequinox

Vequinox

Funkalicious

Kenshin (the TV series, not the OAVs). I just....I just wanted him to snap and kill someone, going back to his old ways. Is that so wrong? But I knew he never would because That's Not How The Story Goes. Dammit. SNAP, KENSHIN, SNAP!

dahl

dahl

The light angel

Inuyasha and Dragonball (and all its sequels). Repetitive both.

Member of [Hispanime]

DBZ, Sailor Moon, and all of the Gundam series.

If I smile and don

sterfish

Some Dude

Pokemon (what self-respecting anime fan doesn't hate this show?)
DBZ
Arjuna
Love Hina
Ai Yori Aoshi
Noir
.hack//SIGN

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

DBZ, Love Hina (anime not manga, the manga was great)

although, no offense to skateboarders, but we're starting to sound like non-conformist skateboarders with our talk of mainstream and non-mainstream

really who cares if it's mainstream!?
perhaps some anime is mainstream because it's good!

again, no offense intended to skateboarders lol

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hack sign.. got through 10 eps.. and i couldnt stand it :/ and i already downloaded hack dusk too :(

Wandering_Youth

Wandering_Youth

lost in wonder forever...

I don't hate things. I just don't like things. I don't like Eva and Lain. Simple enough, eh? d-_-p

I don't care much for Dragonball GT

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 97 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.