Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which mainstream anime did you hate? - Minitokyo

Which mainstream anime did you hate?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 97 total items

Noir, Chobits, Rurouni Kenshin TV (not the OVAs), X, Final Fantasy Unlimited.

Before I post I would like to know your definition of mainstream =/ cause some of the series stated above I don't consider mainstream lol.

thanos2014

thanos2014

power ranger ^^

i like digimon , i dont' see it as mainstream! pokemon has been made for 9-10 years old children, and i hate gatekepers, byblade

I didn't like chobits either. I also hate anything studio gibly, big or not. the drawing style makes me want to scream.

for a good cute one, i recommend To Heart if you can find it.

Barbie

All western anime aimed at 5year olds that are designed only to make money and give a bad (very) name to the rest of anime

kevlord

darkshines

i hate yu gi oh and beyblades, in my opinion an anime based on a game would be cool, but an anime based on a game, and playing that same cheap and cheesy game in the show as combat is just stale, i mean haveing a card game called yu gi oh, fine, but in the anime there should be "real" combat or action, not just playing that same game with animations to go with. i mean its a good marketing gimic, but thats just it, a gimic.

Signature

I'd have to say Pokemon/Digimon. Just not my bag baby. :p

~Bell

Love Hina, Eva (tear my eyes out) and Samurai Champloo. I mean, all I ever heard from those people who only watch one anime was "you have to see Champloo" since I had stopped at ep. one. So I did, and could stand it up till ep 10. Then I couldn't take it anymore.

At least it was no Eiken OVA, tho. Talk about tearing my eyes out....

~Jess~

valiantzero

valiantzero

The Local Tekkaman

I am not a fan at all of Dragonball, pokemon, and digimon series. Yuck!

TekkaZeroX (on AnimePaper.net)

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

All Dragon Ball shows and Pokemon.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

Tetseiru

-Soul Drifter-

Beyblade and all of its spinning top nonsense! XD

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

Lets see.. Naruto, Bleach, DBZ, Pokemon...
In my opinion, I only see Bleach as an another Naruto.
(Remember, it is my opinion, don't start flaming me or anything!) XD

Signature Image

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Evangelion, it's over hype to the point where it's over rated. I watched it expecting to see some great story but was I disapointed to see it's about nothing but lonely little boy. Big disapointment. I hate it and curse the fans that suggested it. And I damn myself for listening to those fan boys.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Sailor Moon and Pokemon; they're the reason why certain anime shows are ignored, such as Serial Experiments Lain or Kino's Journey...

Dragonball Z, and Pokemon for the same reasons most of you mentioned already.

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Ghost in the Shell. It was so boring that I don't even remember its plot (and I watched a year ago).

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

Shaman King
Yugioh
Pokemon
And... Dragon Ball series >=(

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

i hate DB series, Naruto, Eva, My-Hime.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

naruto!! gahhh I hate that anime!

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

rorikon

mabinogi - fantasy LIFE

Pokemon. I shouldn't have watched it... (- -').

And I remembered my mother words...
"She's still in the sky... waiting for you. Crying alone. We all found her and came close to her but... none of us... could save her."

"You wish for her to smile."
"Will I be able to?"
"I'm sure you will.... But, if you want to live you own life, you could forget about her. You could leave it all behind and live your own life..."
"But someday... you'll remember all of it. Because it's our destiny, you two will meet... somewhere..."

The princess smiled... she just met her only friend.

Signature

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I also thought Cowboy Bebop was over rated as well. They could have dropped a few of those episodes and made a much shorter OVA series with that one. Too many filler episodes.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

pokemon
beyblade
digimon
zoids

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Quote by -TimberDragonball Z and all it's incarnations.

Amen. Though Pokemon comes awfully close...

Signature

Naruto I couldn't watch. It just... didn't hold my attention. Beyblade seemed pointless, Gundam was too shounen for me, and... dbz... don't even get me started. o_o And Azumanga Daioh was too plotless for me. o_O

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 97 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.