Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Danny the Dog (Unleashed) - Minitokyo

Danny the Dog (Unleashed)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

This is a new movie starring Jet Li.
The Story is about a Adult named danny (jet li)
who was trained to be a fighter sense he was a kid.
he had no adult education. his mind is like a 10-12 year old kid.
but a blind man who finds danny, that take cares of him and
teaches him about life thru music

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

im pretty excited about this movie coming oou this 2005.
heres more info and trailers on it

http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=5664

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Autumn

Autumn

.MAO.

I wanted to see it but not sure...is it good?

Signature Image

"Dagatashi ta no ni!"
-waves to her twin sis Sakura Aki- Hey! Hehehe...(my sis Sakura put my name as her last) Thanks Sakura but I put Autumn so people would stop asking me what Aki ment. I hate my name.-sighs- But thankies now they can ask you. Hahaha...

.::MAO::.

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

well its out on france, its a english dub with french subtitles.
but yet i havent seen it.
i just have to wait.
from the looks of the trailer.
its quite different from the other movies that Jet was in.
this one seems forcus on more storyplot then fightning.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Autumn

Autumn

.MAO.

Ah I hate having to read my movies.

Signature Image

"Dagatashi ta no ni!"
-waves to her twin sis Sakura Aki- Hey! Hehehe...(my sis Sakura put my name as her last) Thanks Sakura but I put Autumn so people would stop asking me what Aki ment. I hate my name.-sighs- But thankies now they can ask you. Hahaha...

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

looks cool dude but very weird we'll need to se this movie to under stand it..

Quote by AutumnAh I hate having to read my movies.

? the movie is in english. it may be a french production by luc besson but its still goin to mainly be in english. and besides, hate "readin movies"? then would you rather watch it in a lousy dub like they do with asian flicks or anime?
anyways, the trailer does make it look quite cool though the fact that its being directed by the same guy who did transporter is sort of a turn off. if luc besson actually directed it on the otherhand, that would be godly. im hoping it turns out good but i have a feeling its gonna be really lame.

Autumn

Autumn

.MAO.

Quote by crapmonster

Quote by AutumnAh I hate having to read my movies.

? the movie is in english. it may be a french production by luc besson but its still goin to mainly be in english. and besides, hate "readin movies"? then would you rather watch it in a lousy dub like they do with asian flicks or anime?
anyways, the trailer does make it look quite cool though the fact that its being directed by the same guy who did transporter is sort of a turn off. if luc besson actually directed it on the otherhand, that would be godly. im hoping it turns out good but i have a feeling its gonna be really lame.

I mean if I go see it in France I know it's coming out in America in english. But I normaly don't have to read movies anyways cuz I know Japanese but my French is a little rusty so I'll have to wait 'til it comes out in America.

Signature Image

"Dagatashi ta no ni!"

why would it matter if you see it in US or france? the original language for the movie is english, its not french.
http://imdb.com/title/tt0342258/
look at the language listing, so you actually dont have to wait for a dub or what not.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.