Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Voltron did you like best the lions or the cars? - Minitokyo

Which Voltron did you like best the lions or the cars?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Aztec

Aztec

Aztec Samurai

This is going way back for some of you.
Which Voltron did you like best the lions or the cars?
Way back in around 1984 there was an anime called Voltron There was two Voltrons, One was made of 5 lions the other was made of 20 cars and other vehicles.
In my opinion Voltron(lions) was the best of the two.
What was your favorite?

Signature
I only live to see what's beyond my mortal life. For that is the only truth I seek.
Proud member of: [Hispanime]

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

Lions!
because the vehicles were too many people and not enough time to actually give all of them a story
besides Lance was cool!

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Definitely the lions. The vehicle one had like what, 15 or so to combine. Nah, the Lions were kick-ass, hands down. :)

man thats going way back... definately lions though, hands down. they were the best!

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

i have only seen the one with the Lions, so i would say the Lions one, surly a robot lion would be more interesting than a car. Only seen the car one in toy form.

I liked the lions, and the thing they made when they combined.

animeadik10

animeadik10

WhAt ThE ... (",)

The Lions!!! Much cooler anime than the other Voltron besides the mice from that anime are so cute. Heeheehee.

Peace out y'all!!! (",)

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

I was a vehicle voltron fan and proud of it.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.