Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which are the best mangaka ? - Minitokyo

which are the best mangaka ?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

I must say that by now they are always more the mangaka with talent, but.. which it is what, with its style to design, it transmits more emotions to you?

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

for me it depends on the style
* mecha: kousuke fujishima (omg, sakura wars, gungrave videogames)
* hot girls: masamune shirow (gits)
* detailing: yukito kishiro (gunM/battle angel alita)
* cute girls: aoi nanase
* long stories: rumiko takahashi (ranma, inu yasha)
* mega crossovers: clamp (tsubasa, clamp in wonderland, x)

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

harem: ken akamatsu, who is also my favorite overall mangaka XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

ken akamatsu it is a genius, one of my preferred ones.. but I love the Kaori Yuki's style *ç*

neverknowsbesta

who are you?

Hiroaki Samura (blade of the immortal) for realistic but still very stilized and japanese art, and for plot and character development.
But I'm mostly convinced that Blade of the Immortal is the best manga ever ^^
When it comes to more maintsream manga, Clamp is my favorite.
I think that unless you can write a good stoy, with charcters and plot, even great art can't save it. But without great artwork, you can't get immersed in the story

http://www.fictionpress.com/~trilogy Old stories I'll add to one day

There!
And, without a sound,
through the undergrowth
steel in both hands/ god in the other
topaz earrings and chocker of copper
cloth of earth
under the desert and ocean fire
setting sun, merging heart
you run where the oni sleeps
white and beautiful
and you
you can see how it lives

I love Nanae Chrono's style (peacemaker/peacemaker kurogane). :) It's very sharp and artistic and dynamic. And her manga panels read like cinema.
I also love Obata Takeshi's work (hikaru no go/death note) because (imo) it's really refined and very 'normal'.

kumori

kumori

-.-;

Ken Akamatsu has a knack for drawing girls and women...it's amazing...he's also one of my preferred mangaka...

CLAMP is just awesome though...their art is just so great...like chobits and card captor sakura...^_^

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

an other talentous mangaka is Aoi Nanase.. but.. T_T she has only made 1 manga Angel Dust.. an only number.. but truly beautiful

Arakawa Hiromu all the way~ Cause ofFull Metal Alchemist~ Well... I love Yuu Watase too cause of Ceres and all her other romantic stories. Not to mention clamp for all their stories

"I'll come back to you! I promise!"
"I know you will!"

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

I also said Wataru Yoshizumi and Mizuki Mawashita (ichigo 100%)

xeroghost

Whoa knows??

depends on what type i'm readin... but right now, my faves would be
Kishimoto Masashi (Naruto), Mizuki Mawashita (Ichigo 100%), Rumiko Takahashi (you gotta know these series..), Watsuki Nobuhiro (Rurouni Kenshin), and Kubotite.. all have great atyle in there artwork.. so its hard to not like them...

*insert clever saying here*
Signature

lyn02

lyn02

yoru!

I'm a sucker for beautiful and extremely detailed art with angst and preferrably a lot of blood. So clamp and Kaori Yuki is a given. ^^

Good art and comedy comes second. Ken Akamatsu fits that to a tee.

Then there's the mixture of action and comedy, which are series like Inuyasha and Naruto. So uh, mangakas like Rumiko Takahashi and Masashi Kishimoto.

+ In a white room, where blood was like rose petals and Death had two faces +
Signature

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

yeah, you right.. and also I like a lot, natsuky takaya

I can't say which are the best, but I can say which one I collect (which I guess would mean I think their style is the best, to me):

-Yoshizumi Wataru
-Mizusawa Megumi
-Takada Rie
-Watase Yuu
-Shiina Ayumi
-CLAMP

...hm... a lot of them tend to be shoujo. ^^;; Though I do like reading a lot of manga (that would explain the boxes under my bed...)

adz

adz

Shinigami

Kishimoto Masashi (Naruto)
Hisaya Nakajo (Hana Kimi)
CLAMP (X, Clover, et al.)
Watsuki Nobuhiro (Rurouni Kenshin)
Kubotite (Bleach)

since these were the only mangakas i'm into. :p

Akira Toriyama (Dragon Ball)
Jun Shindo (RedEyes)
Takehiko Inoue (Vagabond)
Masamori Morita (Rookies)

If we are talking about art my favourites are Clamp, Yuki Kaori, Koge Donbo, Takehito Inoue.
About plot: Rumiko Takahashi, Naoki Urusawa, Yoshihara Yuki...

Hiroaki Samura and his "Blade of the Immortal" XD ! His drawings are godlike !
Well, of course there is also Masamune Shirow (GiTS and Appleseed), and in a completely different style Shin Takahashi (Saikano).
Of course Clamp are good ^^, but there are a lot of quite unknown mangakas who are very good, such as Takaharu Matsumoto (Agharta).

Hmm..... perhaps Aki Shimizu [Suikoden iii], Yu Aida [Gunslinger Girl], Kei Toume [Lament of the Lamb], Hiroyuki Utatane [Heaven's Prison], and Aoi Nanase [Petit Monster].

Naoki Urasawa is my favorite mangaka by far (Monster & 20 Seiki Shonen are some of the best mangas I've ever read)
I also like:
CLAMP (X, CCS, Chobits)
Morikawa Jyoji (Hajime no Ippo)
Kentaro Miura (Berserk)
Harold Sakuishi (beck)

ph34r

ph34r

.:Darkness:.

Personally i like Ohba Tsugumi (death note) Ken Akamatsu (Negima, Love Hina) Rumiko Takahashi (Ranma 1/2). XD XD

Kinoshita Sakura (Matantei Loki Ragnarok, Tactics)
Sugisaki Yugiru (DNAngel, Lagoon Engine ..etc)
Watase Yuu (Fushigi Yuugi, Ayashi no Ceres ..etc)
CLAMP (Card Captor Sakura, X ..etc)
Tanemura Arina (Fullmoon wo Sagashite, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne ..etc)

Signature

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

favourite manga:
ichigo 100%
tenjou tenge
Yakitate Japan
Naruto

Tooru Fujisawa is n.1!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.