Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 online manga of FMwS and DN angel - Minitokyo

online manga of FMwS and DN angel

page 1 of 1 8 total items

okay i've already killed myself trying to see if there was any threads that could help me but it just made my eyes hurt @__@
my friend told me about sites where u can read the manga online, but she forgot to tell me the site T__T, so i was wondering if any of u people know any sites that have online manga, i would really apprechiate it or maybe a site where i can download it ... i don't know...
i really want to read the mangas of both Full Moon wo Sagshite and DN angel
i know what FMwS is but i really don't have a clue on what DN Angel is...
can anyone help me??

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

Well, if you want fan translated manga, then www.mangenews.net would probably be the best place to look first... If it's licensed you won't find it there that's for sure XD

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

DN Angel is fairly new. I have only seen one episode... here is the story in a nutshell (quoted from NT mag)
"Daisuke Niwa is just an adverage schoolboy, but on his 14th birthday, a genetic mishap causes him to transform into the legendary phanthom thief Dark every time he thinks about the girl he loves."

Basically, transforming to Dark is something that has been handed down generation to generation thru the males in his family. The girl he loves has a twin syster who is in love with Dark I think... It seems to be a coming of age story, the first episode looked good. :)

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

neverknowsbesta

who are you?

I think Aku-tenshi was doing DNangel, but they never finshed or anything, and besides, it's been liceanced and you can pick it up in any major bookstore. They've probably taken it down because that's what good translation groups do when something gets licienced.
Try www.storminheaven.net ; it has lots of shojo manga, and links to a lot of other translation groups.
of course, googling name of manga+ "mangascans" or "scanlations" usually works.
I don't think that full moon is licenced; i don't know anything about it.

http://www.fictionpress.com/~trilogy Old stories I'll add to one day

There!
And, without a sound,
through the undergrowth
steel in both hands/ god in the other
topaz earrings and chocker of copper
cloth of earth
under the desert and ocean fire
setting sun, merging heart
you run where the oni sleeps
white and beautiful
and you
you can see how it lives

i think u can read the whole full moon wo sagashite series on animesource.com...but im not sure that much..i read all the mangas of full moon frum there, and its was great!!!!!! wheeeeeeeeee..and yea but im not sure if its the exact same site..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

www.selene-scans.net is where I got my Full Moon from

direct manga.com

has heaps of manga but i'm pretty sure they dont have d.n.angel >=( >=(
damn them!!! dnangel is the best manga ever
but they probably have fm im not sure

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.