Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you control your dreams? - Minitokyo

Can you control your dreams?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Sounds weird, but true ^^
We all have dreams when we're sleeping... although at times we might not experience any dreams at all, and some ppl have the ability to control their dreams..
As we know, dreams are a very mysterious phenomenon of our brain activities when we're sleeping, and even more intersting, some said they are having some kind of 'deja-vu' from their dreams...
Dreams are originated from our brain, from our own mind, that's why we all actually have the ability to control fully a dream we have.

The dream I remember the most, was my dream when I was at highschool... it was more like a nightmare,... I have to confront a witch and some monsters!! >_< was a very scary one!!
suddenly I realized that it's only a dream, and at the same time, I have the urge to control the whole dream... first thing I did was to launch a fireball (yeah, DBZ-like XD ) to the witch... and then I changed my dream into a very pleasant one, where I became a rich man, and buys all the console game systems that exists in the whole world. Then I heard my mom screaming 'WAKE UP!! It's 6 a,m.!!! SCHOOL TIME!! -_- oh gawd...
the next night, I had a dream that all my console systems were stolen T_T,. but I managed to gain my consciousness again in the dream, and I get all those consoles back with all the new games XD lol..

I have to admit that when I am dreaming of cute girls, the urge to control the dream seems to be greater XD (omg...).

Well, are the anyone here who can control their dreams? Share the experience here...

oh, a tip for those who don't have the ability to control dreams :
- sleep in good body condition (not too tired/have lots of mind burdens)
- sleep in a comfortable body position
- use a soft pillow
- say 'I want to control my dreams' a lot of times in your heart,... until you're totally asleep
those might help you to 'survive' in your dreams... :D and might reduce the possibility of having nigtmares ^^

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

neverknowsbesta

who are you?

I can never tell if i'm controling the dream or it's controling me ^^
well, the dream is me, after all

http://www.fictionpress.com/~trilogy Old stories I'll add to one day

There!
And, without a sound,
through the undergrowth
steel in both hands/ god in the other
topaz earrings and chocker of copper
cloth of earth
under the desert and ocean fire
setting sun, merging heart
you run where the oni sleeps
white and beautiful
and you
you can see how it lives

Dreams
Dreams is a flower when i am sleeping
i like dreaming but not to much

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

I have no idea but I think I can did it but not so often. Well I dream not so many great thinks but I hope I have a dream with a cute anime girl hehe ^^

Signature

loudlove

wELCOME cONSUMER

I often control my dreams (lucid dreaming). I usually enjoy flying, which is connected to sexual desires. Whee!

======================
All things lovely to consume.

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

i can control all my dreams... except, the one that are like a vision, because i don't here in this dream!!! [and that's because in the true life comes true, that's why i can't control that... is like to view the future, in a third person... , but it's strange that's happens this to me... ^^]

aibuster

aibuster

Gynophobia

lol korgy-sempai likes thing like that huh?! *makes notes* hmm usually when i was a kid i dream often but since 4 years ago i've never experienced it again... dunno but it kinda stop... anyways in my opinion i do not wosh to control dream bcoz everything was just made up... dejavu was some feeling that you have experienced it once anyways... Thats my opinion!

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

i only feel the urge to control my dreams when im having a nightmare, otherwise is very fun and interesting to see how my unconcious wants it to develop.

I've heard dreams are just interpretations of things lived recently, that are linked to our unconcious feelings and desires, so for example, if you dream kissing a friend of yours that you dont like it could be because she did something you relate with love or couple or something your unconcious feel or desire.

but that's just what i heard .... XD

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

michiko326

michiko326

super freak

I heard someone say once that he was able to control every aspect of his dream. EX: He dreamt that he was preparing to go to work and as he approached the garage to drive to work he thought, "There's going to be a Firarri in this garage." And he opened the door and there it was! (Wish I could do that!)

RAHR!

Jormungand

Jormungand

That guy with no signature image

I would consider myself lucky if I can remember my dreams at all.... >_> I sometimes felt that I just had a dream, but after a few minutes waking up, I would have no idea what it was all about XD I do remember some though, but I could never control them... they were about failing exams... or running veeeeeeeryyy slowly (can't remember what I was running away from ^_^') or about driving so badly that I ran over everything in sight XD
Anyway, thanks for your tips... I hope that someday I'll have a nice dream that I can remember :D

kitat

kitat

The dead of freedom

When I look at a dream , it means that it was able to sleep soundly . The dream seen according to the mental condition of the day may be changed . ( I am not a doctor ) .. However, it may be conscious occasionally in a dream . There is memory of a dream or there is nothing . It means that a dream is uncontrollable to me .

Signature
Who can master your own fate ? Different people have different ways of life .

I agree, because I can also. And I've had dreams that somewhere down the line end up coming true. It all I really will say on the matter, because I believe in things most people care not to hear.

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

umm... this is kinda embarrassing but... i dunno why... i always dream of dinosaurs XD they're the same dream everytime. it's all about dinosaurs chasing after me and everybody else is dead *cries* i'm all alone... had this stoopid dreams since i was in primary school *sniff sniff*

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

sometimes i think i'm controlling them but maybe it's just imagination or i mistake thoughts for dreams. but dreams are no fortune tellings, i think. when i watch a movie and then sleep i often dream about it. perhaps my dreams are just thoughts about the day XD also i know this deja-vu but i don't think it means something important.

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

sumtimes i can control..... but most of the time is just random..... its nice to dream bout sumone u like n be together in one happy situation till u wake up
after waking up u`ll be kicking urself for waking up :P
heheeh this kinda dream i got a few times b4:P

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

hahaha Korgz mate! To answer yer question...well me too!!
i cant really retell much on it because....i do it quite often...hehe

there was something said about people who can control their dreams, something like it is a rare talent?...or something...hehe...i use to do dream study and interpretations ^_^'

ahahah...the urge to control yer dreams wen yah see cuute girls?hahaah!! mate.... XD XD

some of my dreams consist of a figthing monster ish werld....like in final fantasy! hahaah!!
but yeah..alot of the times...its on random stuff.... ^_^' ^_^'

Signature Image

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

hmm...sometime i do can control my dream. like when im having a nightmare...being chase by sadako >_>;;;;; i can run, i can tell myself when i should turn left or right or even punch sadako XD but the weird thing is, myself in my dream seems like powerless..when i run i can't run as fast as when im awake. its like slow motion @_@ heelll....and sometime a bit frustating...

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

Quote by chibi-lizardumm... this is kinda embarrassing but... i dunno why... i always dream of dinosaurs XD they're the same dream everytime. it's all about dinosaurs chasing after me and everybody else is dead *cries* i'm all alone... had this stoopid dreams since i was in primary school *sniff sniff*

LOL chibi lizard xd... dinasours and u are the same species :P thats why .. rofl! just kidding

AAAAnyways, yeah i agree with you guys O_o I'm able to control my dreams. Not all the time but yeah sometimes LOL. It's good that we can control :P Or not dreams wouldn't be that nice. Or not we're always able to forget wat we dream of. Happens all the time. My dreams are weird, and some actually really happened back in real life on the following day O_o;; Some future teller or something XD But hell, dreams can be a living nightmare too. Ngah, just glad I have the ability to control muh dreams x____x;;

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

chibi yah....do u have a thing for lizards?....i mean it relates to dinosaurs one way doesnt it? hehe ^_^'

fill me in a lil' and i might be able to interpret it hehe ^_^' ....thats if you dont mind...

Signature Image

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

lol korgie >.<
of course we can ^^
i try that eventually since i'm child
and i also can make it blank

me have a book of it
"understand urself in a d" and "another world beyond ur sleep"

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

strange topic...but hey...i'll try it ...........................................................................(...)

retire

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

haha :D , yes i can control my dreams, but sometimes it's like a film where i can't do much., only to see. I don't remember all them, for remembering i must do like a recording LOL.

It seems that all people fight against monsters... have you ever dream that you were sleeping? XD i have dreamed too many times that. this is hilarious XD

shhho

shhz!

i think i sorta can.. sometimes.. not all the times though
hahaha just keep thinking about it when u are on the bed...
yea.. and starts to imagine...den.... when you fall asleep...den *poof* off you go!
haha i dun get wet ones though :b

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

dreams are interesting things. What you dream is uausally directly affected by your deeper desires and thoughts. Usually ones that most people are only minimally aware of. The more you understand yourself and what your desires and thoughts are the more you'll be able to control what you dream. (one of the reason's psychologists look at dreams is that sometimes issues that the person isn't even aware of are reflected there) I have found that when i focus on something (and issue/problem) I will usually dream about it and can usually come to a more sensible solution when i sit down the next day. Any way thats my two cents.

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.