Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you control your dreams? - Minitokyo

Can you control your dreams?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Crash-kun

Reviving

lol ^_^ i dont know why but i tend to control my dream when theyre about gurls T_T i seem to want a happy ending or somthin lol... some dreams i wanna control if i hav nightmares >.< i wanna wake up but i cant, u know the feelin right?.

anyways nice dreamin u guys ^_^

shirahana

white flower

Oh my gosh.... you guys all have powers @___@; I can't control my dreams.... i arely even remember them! >_<; They say people dream at least 5 times a night, but you usually don't remember it.... And if you do remember it, it's a sign that you don't sleep well.... I never get enough sleep... so I guess I don't have the energy to remember my dreams ^^; Once I get into bed, I flop down and just fall asleep almost instantaneously x_x; and I don't wake up once until my stupid alarm rings for me to get up in the morning ;__;

i love to sleep.... =__=;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Control my dreams?? I don't dream often... but... I can't control it exactly... ^^
i just sleep...... ^_^'
Ummm... often I dream of things that's on my mind a lot... actually, that's what dreams are related to... ^^
Last time, the night before I had my first big exam 3 weeks ago, I had a dream that I was sitting an exam... thiss thing's tormenting me day AND night...what a pain... ^^

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

Controlling dreams is not that far off the truth. Its called Dream Manipulation where the person having the dream can influence it to be how they want it to be. Of coarse psychologists have a different say on the interpretation of the dream, but it is true. I control any of the dreams I have and I have also learned how to turn them off so to speak so I get a more deeper rested sleep.
~Kyou

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Since some years, I rarely even remember what I was dreaming.

The last two I did remember, I could not control. I felt more like a beholder.
They took place in different, fantastic worlds which were quite dark and populated with strange creatures. Usually there were some people in need for help, because they were imprisoned, about to get killed or somebody stole their soul.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

I am able to control all my dreams, its like I am watching myself in the dream, and when I realize that I am wataching myself, I know then at that time that I can do something otherwise then from what the current me is doing, kind of like controling a puppet. I see myself doing one thing, and decide what the next thing is that I will do. Whether they are freaky dreams kinda like Alice in Wonderland, or reality ones.

Signature

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

lately I have been able to somewhat. I can now tell when I am in the dream, as it goes along, but I can manipulate the outcome

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I wish lol - but I've only been controlling my dreams as of late - to tell you the truth.

It would have been nice! ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

lol, if I could control my dreams, i'd never wake up... :)

FTM -9 >.<

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Sometimes I can realize that it's a dream and control it a little. Most of the time it just comes and goes though.

Signature

Demonchild

DemonChild

actually i can't control my dreams but all i know is my dreams are really weird,and i mean out of the ordinary..beleave me when you have a dreams of going to hell and opening a door which contains red/maroon and black mist,then you see Jesus come out and start talking then hum yeah my dreams are very weird!!

Your fate will soon be over.

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

I enjoy having lucid dreams, its like directing and starring your own movie with no money restrictions. I don't believe it's only a natural talent, but a skill that can be aquired by training your mind to do so. I've been practicing meditation for a long time and I have noticed that deep meditation and lucid dreaming is quite similar.

Maybe it will sound weird, but the most recurring dreams I have are the ones in which I dream my next girlfriend, without even knowing them in real life.

Wunjo!

"you are not wrong//who deem// that my days have been a dream...//

Edgar alan Poe

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

My Spirit is my body so yes i can sumtimes but when a dream is way too powerful it takes control of me or if it very dramatic or emotional nething like that i cant really control it who knows sum people can sum poeple dont know :\

I can control my dream 99.(% of the time. The few rare times I cannot control my dreams I wake up with nightmares.

- R. K. Kishore

Kyoto1421267

Silver Hanyou

Well I believe you can control your dreams, you can control what you will dream by the stuff you do during the day and before you go to sleep. I can control my dreams it's mostly like one whole RPG game or something like that, but when I want something in my dream its there haha :D and then just when it gets good I wake up! :angry: :o my dreams are like anime episodes really, its stops when it gets exciting and continues the next day.... ^_^'

Winter is ever lasting in this world in which I dwel, this is my reality...this is my shell

The only thing I can do that I know of is end it. I'll just wake myself up. When I do have a dream I don't think about controlling it so I haven't really been able to try any manipulation of my dreams.

No =( I've never been able to control any of my dreams let alone remember them. I remember like once every couple months, it's very odd. I always hear my friends talking about how they knew they were dreaming and so they flew and such, which sounds awesome and I would like to experience, but it looks like that's not going to happen =(

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

I don't think I have ever been in control of my dreams.......I guess it really depends on yourself......I myself am a very negative person....so in my dreams bad things always happen.....so maybe i do sort of in a way control my dreams......I think negatively and I get bad dreams?.....I dunno......but mostly I don't remember my dreams anyways except for the fact if it's good or bad or nothing at all.....

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

i can't control my dreams because i don't dream at all which sux for me but heh

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I'm able to control my dreams from time to time,nightmares included.When I do dream,they are usually in anime-style(no surprise there :D ) and if I can gain consciousness of what's going on,I can interact with what's going on or I can do in the dream.Most of my dreams usally result form what I've done during the day,something that I was thinking about,or the last thing I was doing.If I have the tv going,I can hear it in my dream and start dreaming about what ever is on XD !! I can even hear musci in my dream if it's playing.SOmetimes I can remember what happened in my dream, especailly if it's a vison or something.When I dream about a vision,I don't have any control over it,I just the actor going along with the play.I like most of you,I do believe that dreams hold some kind of siginificance to what we do and to us on a subconscious level.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Radeonator

not here, not now.

This seems has to do with someone with some abilities, usually normal people can't control his dreams, no he can't, the reason you can control your dream maybe because you are half-awaken.

i remember a dream about some crazy stuff about fighting my way out of some outerspace flagship while it's full of alien... <=== this dude is crazy ^_^'

and I escape my way using proton rifle of some sort (yeah...right, I thought I WAS playing aliean:ressurection) fighting against some sort of HUGE alien bosses at the end of "dream" and when i woke up..............I found myself in my bathroom, in the bathtub ^_^'

=Im here temporarily, please dont visit or leave any message.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by Radeonatorand when i woke up..............I found myself in my bathroom, in the bathtub ^_^'

rofl XD that's truly redefining the term 'wet dream'

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

mjy

lol..that's some dream...ahaha...when i'm half awaken then i can control my dreams...sometimes i'm able to do so..lol...just this morning i had a dream of myself playing DOTA..warcraft 3...ahaha..been playing that toomany times this week..

i cant control mah dreams but i can control people^-^ i command u to bow down to mw.hehehe ^-^

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.