Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you control your dreams? - Minitokyo

Can you control your dreams?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

I have heard about this before, my friends want to do it. I see it like this, I control my life and its boring. If I had control over my dreams then I would have nothing to look forward to.

Controlling dreams is stupid! Whats the fun in that?!

Youbi

Youbi

Dood!

Also I think that if you can control your "dreams" u can't call them dreams :)
Just thinking not dreaming.
When you dream you don't remember the dream (or just a little part)

me neva got to finish wat me was gona say
me say bow down to me *KorganoS bows down*
hehehe me told u me can control ppl ^-^

Nemontine89

Nemontine89

~Stoner~

My bro can control what happens in his dreams really well; not so with me. I tend to get killed alot in my dreams -_- but I can wake myself up in my dreams so I guess that's sorta control.

Signature
	Image Woof? XD

Not at all, through it I could, that would be interesting!

for me, i think it is not a big deal, some times i could just manage that, but not always, esp in nightmares.

sometimes, i realize in my dream that i am dreaming , and i hope to never wake up ^^ then i can do all i want , especially flying ^^;;;

One day I was in the mountains in temple valley in hawaii with my friends. I remember falling a long way and fell into a deep hole. I lied there in pain and some one rescued me. I didnt realize it but it was a dream, and it lasted a life time. I grew up in this dream and learnd things that i never thought i could learn. There were sad times and happy time i this dream. This world became my home and i played a charecter in my own fantasy. One day I fell into the hole i was rescued in as a child and fell unconcious. I woke up in the the hole and reached out for my friends voices and cries. icrawled out of the hole to see my real friends and realized that I'm back to my old world. "it must have all been a dream". All the things i have learned in that dream growing up had faded from my mind in minutes. But it was an adventure I would one day want to retern to.

:\ what a strange dream. i controled it as if it were real. bwahahah!!! Im probably the only guy who was fortunate to have a dream lik that.

* five minutes later * :o woah!!! Maybe the guy who wrote chronicles of narnia had somthing similar. Pshh... whatever.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by AnimexXxHolic009me neva got to finish wat me was gona say
me say bow down to me *KorganoS bows down*
hehehe me told u me can control ppl ^-^

*bows down then do an uppercut* XD roflz

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

As I suggested in the other dream thread, what if you aren't really controlling your dream? Rather, what if you are only dreaming that you have control over your dream? It is a possibility. However, loudlove mentions 'lucid dreaming' which I am not familiar with. I do not rule out the possibility that one cannot control one's dreams... I only offer the possibility that you may just be dreaming. ;)

Well I had same dreams for 2 or 3 times. Yeah, I sometimes control myself in my dream but never realize it was a dream until I wake up. Also some of my dreams are so realistic, such as I was in school in my dream, that I thought it happened yesterday which never happened before. It's frightening to have dream of getting homework and wake up and think, "did I get that homework from yesterday?", and then I shortly don't remember anything.

usagi200

usagi200

Wings of an angel

I heard that it's more possible in lucid dreaming, and u can change what is happening by dreaming what u want to happen instead. Dreams are a way to fantasize and to deal with real life problems in a unconsious way, i guess.

Signature

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

Quote by MajoshaControlling dreams is stupid! Whats the fun in that?!

And so the young ones speak. If only we could control how and what we dream. That would be nice wouldn't it, we could go anywhere and do anything. I play a lot of games so sometimes I have dreams that im actually the Hero in one of the games. My goal is to save the princess and It's pretty Awesome. You should try it, no wait you can't only people that think about games all day like me can... heheh... XP

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

hmm a thread on dreams. XD
as the lord of dreams, not only can i control my dreams but i can control yours as well. >_<

sweet dreams!

adieu

Nephir

May the Light Free You

When I dream...I dream of what I have prevously felt or seen. That is the most basic type of dreaming. I I just saw the movie The Ring, and then broke up with my wife, I'd be dreaming about death or something sad fused with scary. That goes for alot of people, and dreams can usually turn and transform people into other types of people. Then again, that's just my opinion...

There is Nothing better than to be in the Darkness and to be saved by the Light...

Signature

But there is Nothing worse than to be in the Light
and to be taken by the Darkness...

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

sammy can't control anything
nor can I control myself
dreams are out of her reach
nope
nothing
nothing at all

Magically Delicious, yo.

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

i can control my dreams. sometimes, most of the time i can only control what i'm doing in the dream rather than to control the dream itself. maybe it's because i'm always running away from something that's chasing me when i'm dreaming so it distracts me from what i really want to happen. but i really don't like it when i wake up, and i remember that i had the dream, and i'm sure that i knew who was in the dream when i was dreaming, but when i open my eyes i forget. >< i used the word dream too much. XD

but one thing i like about dreaming is that i can make myself kind of "hover" in the air. XD and for some reason i'm always carrying around daggers or a rope. X3

Signature

hahaha!! i want control my dream~

I don't know if this has been brought up yet or not but, it is said that if you control your dream long enough, a shadow will appear. The shadow will tell you to "Knock it off or ill kill you and drag you down to Hell" ect ect. Story told by two professors who had the same experience ~_~. This story had kept me from controlling my dreams ever since lmao.

Oh, and whenever I realize that I'm dreaming, I always end up waking up olz~.

I can only control my dreams when I have been\are near consciousness duiring my sleep. Say, for exmaple, my mom screams at me to get up for school, but I stay asleep. From then on, I can control that dream. It rarely happens though; becasue it's really hard to be so close to consciousness that you realize your dreaming, and will that you go back to sleep. Also, all the dreams I have control over are in first person. Sometimes the dream will even shift from third to first. It's kinda freaky.

LilYumeStar

LilYumeStar

krazii Fool

only when i'm half a sleep hehehh other then that i dont know wth is goin on xP

Signature

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

regretfully you cant control your dreams (actually be glad for that)... XP
but you can influence them, depending on how stressed or if there's something around you that you like/dislike (mostly music and sounds) :nerd:
tho sometimes i have dream that i'm munching on a marshmallow, when i've got a mouth full of pillow ^_^' :pacman:

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

I believe that humans ARE capable of controlling their dreams. During sleep, people are subconsciously thinking of “good� thoughts. Thoughts that provoke satisfaction or pleasure. They base those thoughts on whatever they enjoy in reality; may it be videogames, moments with friends, sexual fantasies, or even anime. We dream of those fantasy worlds and enter them during sleep as a from of escapism. However, the only time that we are unable to control our dreams is when they are turned into nightmares. This could be a resurfacing of past traumatic events or phobias that we repress during the day. Nevertheless, dreams are a complex, and in this day and age, humans are just beginning to understand it.

Yours truly,
Kandle

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.