Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you control your dreams? - Minitokyo

Can you control your dreams?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

dreams? what dreams? i basically never see my dreams, and when i do, it's always a few minutes before waking up... actually, every time i see the dream i try to control it to change its outcome (because i'm trying to run away from bad people) i wake up... as if i had to do it while i'm really awake and once you're awake, it's too late, the feeling of the dream just doesn't go away, even if you imagin another ending...

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

well when i have dreams.. they are like movies.. whether it's bad or good.. gotta sit through it.. sometime it might involve me sometimes it may not.. but usually.. i can't control bad dreams... but i can if they're good dreams... :D from everything to what a person would look like.. talk, walk.. live.. anything and everything.. that's the fun part...

this should prolly sound weird but it works for me... for those who frequently get bad dreams.. try putting on some music that you like .. if advisible er.. not some rock song cause that would prolly bother ya neighbour ... lol.. just something to listen to.. and let it play throughout the night and put you to sleep.. usually.. that helps keep me from getting bad dreams.. or any dreams at all...

Signature

Kureboy99

Kureboy99

Escape my Constraints...

I can control my dreams and could always do so...if I don't like the way things are going, I morph it to my liking...I never loose in my dreams unless I choose to do so of my own will...

...See the Music, Feel the Music, Be the Music...

AtomicAngel

w|red drifter

absolutely! i started wanderign about htat for quite a while now..over 7 months..and i found out that for me, the more i think about it before i go to bed the more likely it will happen, also, high stress levels help..but both of those will delay the moment you would actually fall asleep, my record was 4.5 hrs..of tossing n turning..not fun..and then also you need at least certain amount of sleep hours to even be able to dream..more likely 5 to 7 no less than 5 or maybe 4...but thats jus my call on it..

while i could not directly control environment and/or other people, i could control myself in dreams very precisely and easily...so my answer is - definitiely possible

my pet is a shark

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

I'm torn, sometimes I can control them and other times, I can't. Its odd. I don't have nightmare's anymore...which is a good thing....but sometimes I don't even have dreams. I love dreaming ^_~.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

vanilla-h

vanilla-h

REALM OF SOMTHING-OR-OTHER!

Lately I've been having dreams every night... I'm getting better and better at controlling them. But I always find myself concentrating very hard to do so.

LuciferMarik

LuciferMarik

The Hooded One

Quote by neverknowsbestaI can never tell if i'm controling the dream or it's controling me ^^
well, the dream is me, after all

Life is but a dream, within a dream

Sig text deleted because it violated the guidelines. Please only 4 lines of text

i always have dreams that r black and lonely. i would usually find myself in a dark place. i would just sit there and feel like im completely dead. i never thought of controling my dreams but ill give it a try. maybe itll bring light into the dark dreams..

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

sometimes......when my mind isn't sleepy XD

bayumi

bayumi

lol.... i like your question.
Actually i think dreams is something that u most thinking of.
Sometime if you imagine something before u sleeping you will dreams about it.
lol..theres ones i think about an anime that i was during the day
... and i've dreams about them..lol :D

Demonicanima

Demonicanima

das leise

I can control my dreams completely(down to small details), either when Im completely out of it or if Im in a slight sleep. I can also block out my dreams if I want to, so all I "see" is blackness. It took a few years to be able to do this. I also continue my dreams if I so desire.

I am but a pawn in this place called reality.

I can not control my dreams, but I can alter and manipulate them.

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

I can sometimes realise in my light sleep that I am in a dream, and can change them ever so slightly, but usually the outcome of my dreams is usually left up to the rest of my subconscious to sort out.

But mind you, if your dreams are technically imaginations that are made up by your subconscious, surely, indirectly, we are causing them anyway? I dunno, just thinking about it!

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

the answer to your question is this

if you are able to see your feet in your dreams you rot to control your dreams to your pleasure you rot to fly, to make what you want

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

no no no :D

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

Hmm Lucid Dreaming I believe it's called.

One time while I was dreaming, I was able to realize that I was, but immediately then my dream ended, so I couldn't really do anything -_-

Signature Image

artriki

artriki

gif dbz

(Yes and No)2 my knowlege dreams are small pieces of what your 5 sences pick up during the day. When in REM they play back at random. That is why drems sometimes make no sence.(uncontrolled) If they agree then you can analize and react in your dream as if it was real life.(controlled) and sometimes drems seem to be some type of message-I don't know if it is a deep thought revield-GOD-or just a dream. $

time can't be saved...only spent message from the TAO

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

Well acsually you can control your dreams but not in the way how every step will go on. {Dreams are information that is stored in your subconsicuensness. It may be something that you are scared of and don't know about it yourself. Or something you really want but won't allow yourself to admit it even to yourself. Or just random things you remembered.}
You can control dreams "main theme", so to say and it's done by using strong selfhypnosis and is not recomended to do untill you are well trained in tha field.

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

moonwick

-=Simple Waller=-

Dreams are the ones you always think about. If you want it. It will be ur dream

signature and avatar made by me.. tutorial from shinta
Signature
-=Simple Is Beautiful=-
Yahoo Messenger : moonwickwebmaster@yahoo.com

Some I can. I was able to wake up intentionally from nightwares twice. And I had a dream in which I conciously knew what was going on and changed the outcome. Kinda weird though.

Ryoma

#God Of Death#

honestly... i can control my dream all the time
except when i was really really tired..
my dreams were also continue.. like i am watching a tv series of my dream
sometimes i am dreaming in a dream..hehe..
or sometimes my dream becomes true in a few days...i don't know it some kind like vision of the future or sumthin'.. but i enjoy it...
sounds weird but it's true..

:)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

If you can be an Dream Master and Dream Walker like Freddy Krueger was so yeah you could control your dreams only if your in control of your own mind

youli-chan

youli-chan

- Hunted -

Sometimes I control my dreams, but only if I already had them once (then I remember what happens and can avoid it to be again the same)... maybe it's not really control... I like my nightmares, they have werewolfs and dinossaurs... once I was even in Isla Sorna!
Mostly I have adventure anime dreams, they're easy too control, normal day-by-day dreams, not...
The dreaming world is something great!

Kura

Signature

I think I should change my signature image... Hmm... sugestions?

Fear me, I'm a Dragon of the Earth !

Yeah I can control them sometimes but it hard when you have mind control and some telekinesis powers

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.