Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you control your dreams? - Minitokyo

Can you control your dreams?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Sometimes I can control my dreams. A lot of the time I can realize that I am actually dreaming and attempt to do things that I normally wouldnt do or can't do in real life. It's fun! Sometimes when I realize that I'm dreaming I'll try and wake up from the dream. Sometimes I'll close my eyes in my dream and then get this feeling of waking up. But, I only end up waking up into another dream. Then I need to discover that I am actually dreaming again. It's... confusing. But very entertaining!

Ino naka no Kawazu Taikai o shirazu. Narau wa Issho!

You know i've been honing the ability to control my dreams lately XD For a long time I used to just watch my dreams and pray to god that something good would happen (which suks) But i've been trying to keep in control ^ ^ my fav. time to keep in control is when i'm thinkking of cute girls....ah.....best dreams....

Signature

There are two kind of controls I am thinking of. One is the control to dream what you want to dream. Sometimes, before I fall asleep, if I think of a certain topic and concentrate on it, mostly likely I will end up dreaming about it. I also dream about what happened during my day, or a certain thing I was thinking about during that day.

As for actually controlling my dream, I can. I usually do it more so in the morning, than at night when I'm deeper in sleep. Most of the dreams I can control are ones that make me happy, and has things inside that I enjoy.

most of the time i can't ~
but the times where as i'm wif a sexy lady i can ~

I can usually control my dreams...Mainly ones that start to be scary. When it's too much I just change it to the way I want things to happen. I haven't had a nightmare in years. I really don't know how I learned to control my dreams I think it just came naturally.

i can't control my dreams
i don't even remember my dreams
so i can't tell

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I am never able to control dreams, but sometimes, I become aware of the fact that it is a dream even when the dream is still "playing" XD.

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

never i don't dream therfore i can't controll my dreams

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i don't think i can control my dreams.. i seldom dream during my sleep.. o_0

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I can't control my dreams. >< But I can remember them. ^^
Thanks for the tips on how to control your own dreams. :D

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

Even if I could control my dreams, I wouldn't be able to know because I can never distiguish between a dream and reality whenever I have one.

Signature

well...i can't control my dreams but there was this one time where i actually could control a part of my dream and it was pretty cool...i had wierd dreams when i was a little kid...it was where girls were converting me to be a girl and it was pretty scary cause that was when i wasn't in puberty...i do like watching my dreams too cause it is pretty interesting why i am dreaming those wierd dreams so yeah...

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

Nope. The more I try the more tge dream slips.

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I can dontrol my dreams, but on a rare occasion they do control me. :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

I feel that when you dream your really half-awake... So controlling the dream is a bit easier... I don't think I've gotten the hang of controlling dreams yet though.... But nothing is impossible just really really difficult

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Well..usually when I try to control my dream, I wake up. But I hear if you don't wake up from it, then you can control any part of your dream.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I would rather not control my dreams. I'd like to see wherever it takes me.

Too bad I don't have dreams anymore. I used to have some really nice ones. :(

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Besa

Abyss

I can control a dream if I'm half awake

Signature Image

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Quote by EternalParadoxI would rather not control my dreams. I'd like to see wherever it takes me.
Too bad I don't have dreams anymore. I used to have some really nice ones. :(

Me too! And yeah..I don't seem to have dreams anymore either. >_< Or that I don't remember at all.

angel16

Angel of Beauty

yeah sometimes i can say that i can control it, just like when I dreamed about monsters i can get my self up to scape the damn thing.

Signature
Dont be Afraid, Im your Angel...

No i can not, but somtimes I can begin to wake up but if I go on sleeping then my dream goes on :P

I love Haggi<3

I remember being able to control some of my dreams, but that almost never happens.

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

i don't think i've ever controlled one of my dreams, but i don't usually dream much (or i don't remember them, at least). a reason for this could be that i tend to stay up late and always go to bed tired.

Think deeply of simple things.

SwornLoyalty

not your ordinary fighter

i can. some of the weirdest ones too. crazy stuff happens.

"All I am is a living corpse
Darkness is all I have left....
and I must return to it"

Signature Image

Proud Member of : {DnangelFans}{FightClub}{Shinobi}{Pro-Gamerz}{Gothic-Lovers}{AnimeClub}{Samurai}

Proud administrator of : {Ice-and-Snow}

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.