Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cant delete own posts? - Minitokyo

Cant delete own posts?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

does anyone had this problem too?
if so, i dont see any case in puting a delete link in your posts, i have to report my doble posts because i dont have permission to delete them T_T

if its an error it should be fixed, im just taking time of the moderators :S

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Ah no noone can delete messages I think so you can't say things and then delete them and it's like it wasn't said at all!
I think the link is there for the moderators.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Ordinary members can't delete their own posts. ^_^ If you need a double post or whatever removed, please report it. ^^

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

Quote by biriwilgOrdinary members can't delete their own posts. ^_^ If you need a double post or whatever removed, please report it. ^^

That is really annoying. I was trying to post something the other day and the page kept timing out. After the eighth try it finally went through, only to find that on one of the previous attempts it had succeeded without sending a response back.

They really need to fix the server load problems or have an automatic double post control mechanism.

Signature Image

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

yeah, there should be something that can be done.
well if moderators doesnt matter, well, i supose, there is no wrong in it
but i do find it annoying :S

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

Yeah, I sometimes make a double post by mistake because when I click post, it lags and times out.

I've done some double post too because of the lag. Nowaday if I get lags and time out I hit the reload page button at least twice. If your earlier post took then the reloaded page will show it. I haven't double posted in a while this way.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I've rarely made a double post - that was when I first came. Now I never double-posted for 4 weeks straight - it's simple really.

If it lags out, hit the refresh screen - if your post is already displayed, then it won't allow you to post again. However, if you refresh the screen and the post was never submitted, re-send it once more. 100% of the time, you won't double-post when you follow this direct method. It's better to refresh than to submit it and send it over and over and over again.

Makes the thread look bad O_o - Trust me, it works. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

imho, I really think we need the power to delete our own double, triple, or even octople posts, so that we contribute to the regularity of MT. It's a slight annoyance, really, not to be able to fix a mistake that we can easily correct, if we had the power do it ourselves.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.