Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Manga Bishies - Minitokyo

Favorite Manga Bishies

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Here is a typical question. Name your top four favorite manga bishies and their series. There are so many out there, but only four on the list. My top four...

1. Hotohori (Fushigi Yuugi)
2. Kakyou (X/1999)
3. Tsuzuki Asato (Yami no Matsuei)
4. Yuki Eiri (Gravitation)

There are so many more, but those are the first four that come to mind. :)

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Hehe~ you're right. XD A hard question indeed.
Well, first and foremost is definitely Isumi Shinichirou (hikaru no go). He's just such a sweetie. XD
Second is Yamazaki Susumu (peacemaker).
Third... probably Cho Hakkai (saiyuki)~<3
Um, fourth. Yamazaki Yoshiki (i'll - generation basketball)... XD Yeesh... hard choice, though. And subject to change.

Akio Ohtori from Shojo Kakumei Utena (manipulative bastard number 1)
Sai from Hikaru no Go
Koji Nanjo from Bronze
Eriol from Card Captor Sakura... and there are a few more XD

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Emm... I guess the first one for me is Kyo Sohma (Fruit Basket), 2nd is Genjo Sanzo (Saiyuki), 3rd: Muraki (the bad guy from Yami no matsuei)... last but not least is Eriol (Cardcaptors Sakura). Why top four? Shouldn't it be top five?

Signature

1. ban (getbackers)
2. dark (dn angel)
3. akabane (getbackers)
4.krad (dn angel)
hehehe....but there are so many bishies to choose from >_< hehehe...:)

Signature

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

1. Tsuzuki Asato - Yami no Matsuei
2. Yuki Eiri - Gravitation
3. Aoe Reiji - Love Mode
4. The Dragon Brothers - Soryuden
...and tons more! LOL (why it's only four? I can mention around 20 right now! hehe, j/k)

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
You are the root of all evil for even suggesting I have to only choose four! ;-;
Isuppose this is my current top list (because they're the first that come to mind of bishies I really like.
1. Negi Springfield - negima!
2. Kaname Kusakabe - Aquarian Age: Juvenile Orion
3. Yukito - Card Captor Sakura
4. Kohsaka - Genshiken

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Only four? Hmmmm tough choice! Right now they would be Kakashi (Naruto) , Sakuya (Kaikan Phrase), Hotohori (Fushigi Yuugi) and Aya Fujimiya (Weiss Kreuz)...but I could go on and on....

I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away...

i hate manga bishies ...xd

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

What is wrong with them Shinmei? O_o

Well if I could add more to my list I would, like say a good chunk of the Fushigi Yuugi cast. :)

Signature

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Only 4?!?!?! :o Well, that's a hard one there! My list could fgo on forever! xd

k, here goes:
1. Nataku - X (ok, maybe he doesn't qualify, but I like to think he's a he. I mean, Nataku is so sweet! XO Poor Nataku!)

2. Fye - Tsubasa (Yet another sweetie pie! Heh, Fye is just so adorable with his sense of humor! XD Such a good fighter too!)

3. Frey - Alice 19th (Well, follow the pattern! XD Frey is just like Fye, they're both quite foreign and blond too! Even got similar names...Heh, heh!)

4. Amibushi - Fushigi Yuugi (Another sweetie. XD Even though they're identical, I just don't like Subushi and his "Yui-sama" that much)

I'll be back to make another list! :D

Signature

FireflyStar

*bonk*

All guys drawn by clamp, Watase Yuu, and Tanemura Arina!!!
They're all so niiiice! *dies*

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Quote by Aerith05304. Amiboshi - Fushigi Yuugi (Another sweetie. XD Even though they're
identical, I just don't like Subushi and his "Yui-sama" that much)
I'll be back to make another list! :D

I agree... Suboshi is a little too nutty for my taste... Amiboshi is an adorable sweetheart.

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Yeah, I agree about Suboshi. He is a bit out there... Not for me, though Amiboshi is a total sweety. And we all have to admit it, even though Nakago is king evil, he is pretty good looking.

Well if we can make second lists... *thinks*
Ok, your next top four... but only after you do your first four. Even though a total of eight is still not nearly enough but hey, it is better. ^_~

My second four...
1. Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi)
2. Fye (Tsubasa)
3. Koryuu (Wish)
4. Yukito Tsukishiro (Cardcaptor Sakura) <~~ How could anyone not like him? He is totally sweet and funny. :)

Signature

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

So that's your 5,6,7,8?

i haven't read Tsubasa, Wish or X manga or anything like that... so I can't really count characters from there as my favorite manga male because I don't know how they're portrayed there...

5. Tsukasa Amou - Aquarian Age: Juvenile Orion
6. Haruhiko - Please Save My Earth
7. Tenryuu - Sakende Yaruze
8. Soushi - Zettai Kareshi

Signature

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

You know I have to chip in on this, with all my bishie love.

1. Genjo Sanzo (Saiyuki)
2. Yuki Eiri (Gravitation)
3. Ororon (The Demon Ororon)
4. Tsugiri (Alichino)

The list goes on very much...but if we can only pick four, they'd be it. If we're going on, here's four more.

5. Kun Kang (Kill Me, Kiss Me)
6. Mitsuo Shiozu (Eerie Queerie)
7. Kazahaya Kudo (Gohou Drug)
8. George (Paradise Kiss)

Ed from Full Metal Alchemist
Kiba from Wolf's Rain
kyo from Fruits Basket
Haru from Rave

"I'll come back to you! I promise!"
"I know you will!"

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

Oh~ I have a lot. ^_^= But my fav would be
1) Yuichi Kazuki (Only the ring finger knows)
2) Siho Lee (i.n.v.u.)
3) Sano (Hanakimi)
4) Shaoran (Tsubasa) - He's so much cooler than his CCS counterpart ^_^

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I feel like we are kinda discriminating, cause lets admit... the list can go forever. There are soooo many bishies out there. I am sure quite a few will get mentioned though. :)

Signature

1) Syaoran (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle)
2) Atsuro (Kaikan Phrase)
3) Kyo (Fruits Basket)
4) Ed (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

I'm back! XD Ok, here goes again. List 2:

1. Nataku - X (I can't help it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just adore Nataku! Especially that wonderful pic of him holding a water lily and with the pretty bird. And that really long and pretty white sash that goes well with his very nice outfits and the one he uses as a weapon is just totally awesome. And he's got awesome hair! Besides, he did lots of stuff that make me just love him and he can't really do anything anymore to make me hate him. XO Noooo! I want my Nataku back!!!)

2. Nagi - Vampire Yui (Nagi is not a sweetie. He's really mean, actually. But, he really cares about Yui, who happens to by my fav character of all times, but doesn't know how to show his affections. He's always pocking fun at Yui and his face turns really red when someone suggests he likes Yui. And it's almost like Nagi pulling Yui to do bad things! XD They're just so cute!)

3. Kodou - Wanderer (Now this guy you just cannot not love! :D Kodou has this really funny/weird sense of humor and like girls a lot, especially Yui, or, recently, just Yui. He's like a younger version of Nagi in terms of looks and has the total opposite personalty, being all out going and everything. Quite adorable!)

4. Tenou - Rg Veda (He's such a nice guy! I felt so bad for him! His father acts as if he doesn't exist, his mother is just totally horrible and doesn't care about him, his "brother" wants to kill everyone, and the person he loves totally rejects him for another girl..........Poor guy. XD And he's always so under appreciated too! People tend to fix their attention on Yasha-ou, Taishakuten, or Ashura-ou)

Signature

1. Duzelle ( Vampire Game)
2. Darres ( Vampire Game)
3, Hotohori (fy)
4. Tamahome ( fy)
5. Tasuki ( fy)
6. the main guy form Kanata Kara( I cannot remember his name)
7. Yuu ( Marmalade Boy)
8. the main guy from Cross
9. Ryou ( Tokyo Mew Mew ..name might not be spelled right)
10. The main guy Ichigo likes so much ( Tokyo Mew Mew )

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Quote by MythicalRose8. the main guy from Cross

Amakusa Takara. That's one sexy priest, I gotta say. ^_^'

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

There are definitely quite an abundence of bishies out there. Does anyone agree that we need more of them? ^_^

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.