Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where did you find MT? - Minitokyo

Where did you find MT?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 143 total items

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Quote by sammodid we all come here because of kev!? @_@;;

I did....

Dfire

Dfire

101%chewy goodness

I first found the link on Kev's DA page. Afterwards on AIM, Kev invited me. :D

dMp

dMp

^___________^

lol...i looked at animebgx.net and found the links from there. and kept linking until eventually i stumble upon MT. when i joined there were only about 200 members..so yeah MT has grown rapidly.

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

I found this while searching for wallpapers.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

"In My Mind" ~ dutch trance song xD

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

There was a link on AO. Noone would recommend it to me.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

hmm i was over at AO and saw a sig by someone (i guess it's cloud_nine's sig) and here i am active as ever XD

Quote by tele-fragdDeviantArt - When they took down the Anime Wallpapers section and people were posting alternative sites :)

same here ^^

"Why do you want to die so badly?"

"No reason really. But we don't have any real reason to live, either, do we?"

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

I'm like personaly the site ss-l of shequel, in one of this days he put the link to his more newly site in test!

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

I found it through the forums in animesuki

Wallpaper searching, still patient in posting.

Saw someones sig at AnimeLayer and I liked the atmosphere here, so I decided to register. I like it a lot better here :)

suntiger

suntiger

.::Angel of Chaos::.

hmm where did I find this site.. *thinks* I found this site a little while ago, joined.. then went off on some big project which killed my computer time.

I think I found this site through someones sig at Anime Online. Or it was suggested to me by one of my forum junkie friends ^^

Google I think, looking for anime wallpapers.

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

Anime Online @_@;;
Click on someone's sig...probably one of the big guys out heres...

Asahi

Asahi

gone

mmh mmh mhh i think it was in a linklist somewhere oô

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

KEV'S A ADERVTISEMENT WHORE. =P

I was asked by Sheq to help him with some of the info on the site.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

hm..now that im thinking about it.....it happened more like this:
there was this thread on another animecommunity for showing our desktop walls, a member posted the aquarian age wall made by crayon and i found it gorgeous, asked the guy where he took it, (was on AO) and signed up to get the wall, and than saw it was stated by half of the members so i came :P
long travel
(than i talked about it to other AG members on the chat and they all came here ^^ )
long lives MT

Technically I found it through a link from Rave!Anime. Angelette pestered me to join for a while (because of the scans), and after browsing through it on guest status for about a month, I finally caved in. >_> I give into peer pressure way too easily...

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

I was actually directed from another anime site. I long long ago gave up on Deviantart, they kept deleting my entries. Bastards. So, I said screw 'em and went elsewhere, which is still a good site, but I like this one a bit more; it's a tad more liberal, and that's cool.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

Quote by ChickomonI found it off of Sheqel's site, which I found randomly in a Google search. And well, since then I've been adicted to MT, more so than Diablo II when I first started playing that.

Same here.

Signature

Alicho

Alicho

Mr. Coleto

Well, Yura told me about this site 2 weeks ago, I thiink it is very good for design and friends, also it's a good community..... Yeaaaaah!!!!

VIVA COLOMBIA PIPOL...... xD!!!!!

Visita y Batalla Online en ::NOVA::Foros Comunidad Anime y RPG
Miembro de [Hispanime]
Locombian USER

another scan site had a link to it

Quote by tarigwaemirTechnically I found it through a link from Rave!Anime. ...

Me too ^^. I saw a link to it. I eventually joined and here I am :P.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 143 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.