Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where did you find MT? - Minitokyo

Where did you find MT?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 143 total items

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

haha....glad we have kev as our marketing department head.....ROFL

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got it from www.animeonline.net.

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

i got link from http://www.csusm.edu/anime/

a friend told me about this great site..:) Now here I am..

Zenislev

Zenislev

Let's roll like it's 1999!

My cat stepped on my keyboard and all of a sudden I ended up here, not too different from how Freakazoid gained his super powers. Anyway I looked around and then I said "Hey this website's pretty cool, I think I'll join!"

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handy

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, 'God is crying.' And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, 'Probably because of something you did." - Jack Handy

AoiDatenshi

AoiDatenshi

Wandering Datenshi

Hmm, to think of it....
...well I can't seem to think of it... XD
So.. err.. dunno :)

...and the angel falls from the heaven to the earth...

TheRedHairedMonkey

Justin Cunanan

The last thing I remember was a really bright white light and there were these oval shaped heads, small little guys with lanky bodies, a big metal looking thing...

Oh wait, that was a whole different experience altogether!

A couple of friends showed me the way and now I am here!! This place is great!! XD

Give me your RAMEN!!

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

sheqel was gonna start an anime design community, similar to DA... so he had this great plan and i went thru with him

well, this place was suppose to be called tokyo3 after some nge naming lol
(I havent even seen NGE >_<)

so, i always name my stuff in the 9 letter constraint. i believe 9 is an auspicious number used by asian ppl, in feng shui. hence, the name minitokyo was formed, it still goes within the 9 letter rule

else, i see angelette.com, raveanime.com and ramenbowl.com as another properous site,
hehe

do read some fengshui books, they are interesting reads :)

Anime Layer had a lot of members posting their walls here,so I thought I'd check it out.Liked it so much I joined.^_^ MT is such a great place, I'm not supprised there are so many members!

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

I am not sure ... I think I saw some link to Minitokyo and then I joined the community ^^

I find here from Anime Project Alliance, from the update news section.

like a lot of ppl i heard about MT from animeonline.

If I could I would shrink myself
Sink through your skin to your blood cells
Remove whatever makes you hurt
But I am too weak to be your cure
~Guernica -Brand New

Cheeky-Peach

Cheeky-Peach

Teh Kitteh Girl

^o^ I'd have to thank Tele-Fragd. Hadn't heard of it otherwise.

>_> I was here about a year ago.

And then I left.
My bad...
But don't worry! I'm back now. ^o^

people of AL were on minitokyo.net

beside DJ stopped posting in the scan of the day thread at AL.
yeah.

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

well would you believe i found it while mediling on Downloadanime.org.......

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

muffin site

anime + read = A+

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

I found the site from AnimeLayer.

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

I was searching for images and used an anime title out of Newtype and the third or fourth entry was for a members page. I looked throught the main galleries and liked what was posted so I decided to join. After a week, I am glad I did.

i found it through animeonline.net... and im so damn happy.. i found it... i luv this place.. its juss awesome.. and u guys make it possible.. thnx

from www.kragamuffin.com

man

from http://www.csusm.edu/anime/index.htm

fenrir00

fenrir00

Random Otaku

Heh, like quite a few ppl here, i was surfing through AnimeOnline.net and saw a post reccomending MT.

If only we forever had the chance for another day...

Then the pain from the past will fade away.....

Loki

Loki

.: Web Leecher :.

I found this site from my friend who told me about this. He found it by accident.

"Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est." [Knowledge is power.]
- Francis Bacon

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by PTGI found it when I was Randomly browsing through Anime Layer, and I noticed a comment by Kev on a wallpaper, I have been addicet to MT ever since:)

I Found It The Same way PTG did,so i guess i'm another kev recruitee

Signature

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 143 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.