Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where did you find MT? - Minitokyo

Where did you find MT?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 143 total items

bandgirl

bandgirl

bishoujo myu-jishan

I was surfing the web for tsubasa wallpaper and low and behold, I stumbled upon MT :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

This thread was recently re-created, so I am going to bump it back up to the top of the list.

I found MT because I run APA and Kev kept bugging me about it. Normally I ignore those emails and requests, but my boyfriend found it without me telling him about Kev and said MT was cool, so, I joined. :)

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

This girl I met in the library that's panda crazy. And I mean panda crazy told me about this site. I'm glad that she did, because I get soo bored easilly and so does she. Si

Signature Image

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Signature Image

DeathKnight666

Mischief Maker

a friend told me about it, im so glad he did too, this site is one of the coolest ive ever been to on the net, i spend so much time on it now, it feels like im really doing something with my time online now.

Signature Image

i just stumbled across it when i was searching sth Not related to these stuff.....

i got hooked onto the wonderful art........ so.... i registered on impulse so that i cld dl the pics..

what's in--what's not
anime------reality tv

ilovebaiken told me about it

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

i searched for mai-hime images .. and minitokyo's gallery came up..

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

well i was looking for negima wallpapers in google and i this siie was a bit more to the right and it had som interresting thing whrited so i looked and i dont regret it :D

It is time for you to drown

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

how i found MT? my sister told me about it. she knows i like sites like this.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Quote by miraku-spikeThis girl I met in the library that's panda crazy. And I mean panda crazy told me about this site. I'm glad that she did, because I get soo bored easilly and so does she. Si

hey...........youre mean jeez........how rude
i found mt on a links page of google

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

bucket-shot told me because she always have these nice msn avatars and i asked her where she get all those piccies from :P

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Members, it would be a good idea to use this thread on "Finding mt".

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

While I was searching for anime images using Google. That's where I found MT.

Movin'...

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I was searching for anime wallpapers on Google, and one of the sites I found linked to minitokyo.

I was on a livejournal community and someone linked to some wallpapers here.

sakuralim

Love is ......

how do I join MT hmm....
*thinking*
*memory flash back*
I was chatting on ICQ , and I was waiting for my friend. Nothing to do so I went to searchGoogle looking for anime wallpapers.
So, that's how I ended here ^^

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

:Stands up and raises hand: Google Search on "cool anime sites".

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Vax: i find in google -_-

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

drmechoy

drmechoy

"Ahm 'yer huckleberry..."

I was surfing for wallpapers and the like when I came accross this link in the anime-zen search engine...

"Over here is a singularity I like to call; 'Rock', and here, is another one I'll call; 'Hard place', and Andromeda, is caught smack in the middle.".......(Shamus Harper, Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda)
"It's not Impossible, just...really unfair!!!".....(Trance Gemini, Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda)

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

It's been a while, but I think I most likely stumbled onto this community via Yahoo :)

Signature

when i was on google searching for anime pictures i found i found Minitokyo

I found this page in searh for some nice anime art. I came to this art when i found someone very nice wallpaper, A Beautiful Girl... by Ckeent

someone mentioned this place in a forum

aiya.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 143 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.