Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where did you find MT? - Minitokyo

Where did you find MT?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 143 total items

DarkShinobi223

DarkShinobi223

Samurai Princess

Well, I found MiniTokyo through a search in Google on the Web section.......
I think I was searching for anime (duh, of course) and I stumbled upon MT.......
From there, I got hooked into this site......I was confused at first, but now, I fully understand what to do.......and what not to do (I think)

Signature Image
"I have perfected my Kung Fu..............I WILL BE ACCEPTED IN YOUR WORLD!" -Leifang

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Well, I found MT when I was looking for some anime pictures on Dizzy XD. I found a really great one, and I just wanted to have it, so I joined and realized that I could do so much more than just collecting pictures (but they got this credit, so I couldnt collect forever). Sounds like a really stupid reason I think XD

Signature Image

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

that's a great question!
I found it in google.com
i was looking for anime wallpapers and, actually, i got into this page by error... this page is a great mistake that i will never regret! I love Minitokyo!

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Maji

Maji

The speaking corpse

I found MT on Aethereality.net ^_^

Signature Image

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

A friend told me about it so I decided to join :)

CTrigger

CTrigger

scatterbrain

I found out about MT through my brother (who's an anime addict).

Signature
thanks to master k1ru for my signature

i found it randomly browsing for anime. :)

dunno raelly :D maybe when i was randomly surffing

CGY

Immortal Samurai

A friend of mine told me to get great images from here. That's how I first found it!

Death is the only way to eternal peace...

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Well, I found Mt while I was searching for anime wallpapers. I saw this site, and loved most of the wallpapers here, so I joined.

--inulove04

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

interesting story, :\.
I was on google looking for Rurouni Kenshin pictures and i saw a FullMetal Alchemist one. I thought hmm... So i took a look. surfed the galleries for a week or two on and off, then went what the heck, and joined

Mies

Mies

Confused Loli Fanatic

I was refered by a member of another forum. I scoped the place out for a while, and then I decided to jump in.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TigerPrincess

TigerPrincess

Princess of the Tigers

A friend of mine from another forum told me this place was kool, and also when I was searching for a picture.....
When I first got here I just thought it looked cool, so I joined, and now I know that I was right.

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died...

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

well lets see i heard about it from the crazy elf under my bed who heard about it from the easter bunnies second cousin who heard about it from santa[all jokin aside all i did at that time was type kool anime pics in google and i found the forums i explored the site and found it was really kool been here ever since] that was the first time

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Wow this is an old thread. I think I found MT during a search for more better anime wallpapers on google that had me land on several sites but MT is the only one that stuck. Animewallpapers.com only has so many walls and last time I checked 1024x768 was still as large as they got, which wouldn't do for my dual 1280x960 displays. XD

Signature Image

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

well i think i found this place when i was searching for my anime scans and wallpapers well im very satisfied here because this place is great ^^

Signature

www.animewallpapers.com forum. a forum site that helps other people making wallpapers.

Kiadiagon

Kiadiagon

Hebi-jin

I found it while browsing forums.sigh.org

I still remember the details since I'm relatively new:
Ribsomer was asking Lovedollx for Wallies of Vanilla H, (s)he made one for him, then updated it again, (s)he posted the link to it (it's on MT, duh). The link didn't work, but I typed minitokyo.net on URL, and signed up. :hehe:

I woulda be more active on this site if my internet isn't stupid and slow (damn Verizon)

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

i found this while searching images on limewire and just plain old google. so i decided to check it out, and im glad i did. ^-^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Found out about this place while going on a wild image chase...like right now! Though I found it rather surprising that I was already registered here. I hate it when I forget where I reg'd and where I didn't... ^_^;

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

i found it on Google

yes, looking 4 wallpapers.
It's the best page from internet i know to get great images. With no doubt.

I decided to look for wallpapers on the edonkey and searched for anime (dont remember which one) and half of the resultes said :minitokyo...... so i looked in the internet about MT.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 143 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.