Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Dreamcast needs surgery! - Minitokyo

My Dreamcast needs surgery!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

My Dreamcast has bit the dust a while back, it keeps reseting itself. I've already opened it up a few times to clean those "fork connector" thingies, at first it temporarily fixed the problem but now it's not working at all. Did anyone here hav the same problem? what else could i do to fix it?

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

I would reccomend undusting everything, then reseat all connectors and appy a connection cleaniong spray or somesuch... I have a whole slew of stuff i use. Amlguard is great too.

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

thanks for the reply ericcarson i could try using some cleaning solution on the connections.
btw when i open the machine up all the stuff inside is perfectly clean, i don't see anything on the connectors but i still give it a clean anyway. what could it be that is messing up the parts?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.