Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Maburaho - Second Season? - Minitokyo

Maburaho - Second Season?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

I Just devoured the entire first season of maburaho and now have a new female idol! Yuuna! However the ending just SCREAMED sequel. After searcing online for 3 hrs and refrencing a japanese/english dictionary, i got no further. My state of mind is at stake! Do u guys/gals know anything?

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

i heard that there would be NO sequel -_- , but i still hope that there will be one, so sry, i don't have and information -_-

Hee, for me, the ending just said the end for this particular anime. Not sure why, perhaps its because working any further might just drag the story really. I don't mind a sequel of course, but I just feel there wouldn't really be anything new on the table anymore. *shrugs* ^-^

Quote by kraineHee, for me, the ending just said the end for this particular anime. Not sure why, perhaps its because working any further might just drag the story really. I don't mind a sequel of course, but I just feel there wouldn't really be anything new on the table anymore. *shrugs* ^-^

I dunno...the ending was so weird that I think a sequel still remains a possibility...I'm hopin that a sequel does release, what happened with Kazuki made no sense so hopefully a sequel could somehow clear it up.

yeah, season 2 really would make the story arc into a warm beer, flat and staled. still, seeing more of those characters in action would be entertaining. on a side note, kiriko rocked infinitely harder than yuuna, and don't eat yellow snow. i tried it once, and was quite dissatisfied with the results.

Haven't heard any news on a sequel, but I guess we'll have to wait and see if there is/will be one.

On a side note, I think that some anime series have an ending that could probably be carried on, but most of the time don't.

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

I don't think there would actually be a sesason 2 though...at the end of season 1 we all saw what actually happened...if there was a season two I think it might be a bit too complicated to follow all the things that's going to happen to katsuki and "friends" (as not to spoil anything e.e )

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

It would be good to see a sequel but I highly doubt there will be one... shame really.

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

well its jist i have seen ads, and the maburaho team has been hinting.... blech but iots all shoiuded in mystery...

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.