Maburaho - Second Season?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

Cancel

I Just devoured the entire first season of maburaho and now have a new female idol! Yuuna! However the ending just SCREAMED sequel. After searcing online for 3 hrs and refrencing a japanese/english dictionary, i got no further. My state of mind is at stake! Do u guys/gals know anything?

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

Cancel

i heard that there would be NO sequel -_- , but i still hope that there will be one, so sry, i don't have and information -_-

Cancel

Hee, for me, the ending just said the end for this particular anime. Not sure why, perhaps its because working any further might just drag the story really. I don't mind a sequel of course, but I just feel there wouldn't really be anything new on the table anymore. *shrugs* ^-^

• Nov 28, 2004
Cancel

Quote by kraineHee, for me, the ending just said the end for this particular anime. Not sure why, perhaps its because working any further might just drag the story really. I don't mind a sequel of course, but I just feel there wouldn't really be anything new on the table anymore. *shrugs* ^-^

I dunno...the ending was so weird that I think a sequel still remains a possibility...I'm hopin that a sequel does release, what happened with Kazuki made no sense so hopefully a sequel could somehow clear it up.

• Dec 28, 2004
Cancel

yeah, season 2 really would make the story arc into a warm beer, flat and staled. still, seeing more of those characters in action would be entertaining. on a side note, kiriko rocked infinitely harder than yuuna, and don't eat yellow snow. i tried it once, and was quite dissatisfied with the results.

• Dec 28, 2004
Cancel

Haven't heard any news on a sequel, but I guess we'll have to wait and see if there is/will be one.

On a side note, I think that some anime series have an ending that could probably be carried on, but most of the time don't.

• Dec 28, 2004

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Cancel

I don't think there would actually be a sesason 2 though...at the end of season 1 we all saw what actually happened...if there was a season two I think it might be a bit too complicated to follow all the things that's going to happen to katsuki and "friends" (as not to spoil anything e.e )

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

• Dec 28, 2004
Cancel

It would be good to see a sequel but I highly doubt there will be one... shame really.

• Dec 28, 2004

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

Cancel

well its jist i have seen ads, and the maburaho team has been hinting.... blech but iots all shoiuded in mystery...

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.