What's your favorite CHOCOLATE!! ^^

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Cancel

Yes! Chocolates! The finest delicacy on earth.... who wouldn't love chocolates? XD

my favorites :
-Nestle's 'Coconut Bliss' milkybar : Milk white chocolate with soft filling of fine coconut pieces <-- this is my newest favorite
-Cadbury's Dairy Milk : The finest milk chocolate bar on earth, IMO... *yum yum*
-Cadbury's Black Forest : dark chocolate with raisin, wafer chips and jelly filling... me likes too much >_<
-the good ol' Kit Kat bar ^^ When there's break, there's Kit Kat!

so, what's your favorite chocolates?

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Cancel

me is
Goldlina from alprose chocolate,swiss

and

cadbury too

also

check this for more chocolate XD
http://chocolocate.com/

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Jormungand

Jormungand

That guy with no signature image

Cancel

I love any kind of dark chocolate XD ...not sure why, but somehow Cadbury's tastes different from the others >_> ...so I guess that's my fav chocolate XD

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

Cancel

1. Chocolate with cherry liquor filling by Lindt
2. Merci's assorted chocolate
3. Ferrero Rocher
4. Droste's dark chocolate
those only for special occassion, in office I only stock KitKats or TOP chocolate bar since I don't like chocolate that much.

aibuster

aibuster

Gynophobia

Cancel

Quote by KorganoSYes! Chocolates! The finest delicacy on earth.... who wouldn't love chocolates? XD
my favorites :
-Nestle's 'Coconut Bliss' milkybar : Milk white chocolate with soft filling of fine coconut pieces &lt;-- this is my newest favorite
-Cadbury's Dairy Milk : The finest milk chocolate bar on earth, imo... *yum yum*
-Cadbury's Black Forest : dark chocolate with raisin, wafer chips and jelly filling... me likes too much &gt;_&lt;
-the good ol' Kit Kat bar ^^ When there's break, there's Kit Kat!
so, what's your favorite chocolates?

hmm i like any chocolate except the one w/fruits or rum inside but lately i dont eat it b'coz of my pimples just keep popping up... @_@

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

Cancel

ooohhhh boy........ you know what a girl want and need ...... Mmmmmhhhhh delicious I love chocolate it is my fav ..... yami... yami.....
My fav mmm...
is a german chocolate
Rittersport Albenmilch it is a normal choclate with a many milk
brown choclate with coconut
white choclate with chrisp
and Mars almondchoclate bar with almond and caramel
but my absolute fav is the hot choclate I love it

mmmmmhhhh...... boy what you have made???.......ggggrrrrrrrhhhhhh...... ups sorry i have become hungry and that was my tummy ^_^'
but your fav choclate sounds also delisious .... mayby you can send me your fav chocolates and i do it the same with my fav :D :D :)

i know that we have that same taste we both love chocolate :nya: :nya: :nya:

ps : great new ava and sig :) looks very nice :)

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Cancel

Nestle Swiss chocolate :)

dans

dans

busy u_u

Cancel

me love all chocolate. :)
fav, eh ? i guess Cadbury. ^^

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Cancel

Caklet.... ehh.. Chocolate ^^
i don't know, because i like all Chocolate * but... i am rarely to eat Chocolate ^^

Signature Image

Cancel

My favourites brand is Lindt, it's the best I tasted: they have a White chocolate with natural vanilla that's really good. They also have chocolated with peach filling or blueberry that are really tasty.

Cancel

All kinds. ;)

Signature Image

• Nov 28, 2004

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

Cancel

milka & Nestle :d

shirahana

white flower

Cancel

My favorite is lindt! ^__^ It's such high quality!! I always buy the bags of 50 truffles that cost $10 ^-^; They're so delicious..... :nya:

Um.... I don't think I've heard of "Cadbury"... and I call myself a chocolate fan? ;__;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

Cancel

Mmmmm, Milky Way! (*drools like Homer Simpson*) Oops, sorry! I was eating at the moment! XP

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

Cancel

I love all chocolates... can't name a specific candy since there are way too many. x_x; Although, anything with dark chocolate = droolage.

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Cancel

Mmmmm..... chocolate.... *drools*
I luv most chocolates - as long as it doesn't have too much fruit (Euna doesn't like Boysenberry flavours... ^^)
i like Dairy Milk and Nutty ones especially... yum.... ^^
i just remembered... my fav choc is the expensive 'Ferrero Rocher' (I can't spell)
White choc is okay but sometimes I get sick of it too easily...
I've got so much choc at home and mum won't let me eat it... tt.tt

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Cancel

Milky Way all the way for me!!

• Nov 28, 2004
Cancel

I like chocolate, but when its in a candy form, like a candy bar for instance, I like Vanilla chocolate more then regular chocolate. But in ice cream, I love chocolate as ice cream, I cant stand dark chocolate though...

Signature

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

Cancel

I just love white chocolate, although have been seen gobbling up massive amounts of milk chocolate... but please keep me away from dark chocolate... i get hyper *_*

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

• Nov 29, 2004
Cancel

I like the taste of white chocolate best since it has that subtle hint of vanilla to make it just the right amount of sweet. Dark chocolate is great too, also has a lot more antioxidants than normal or white (which has none).

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

• Nov 29, 2004

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Cancel

Hehe...I love my..

-Crunch Bars
-Twix Bars
-Hershey's Cookies and Creams Bites
-Ferrero Rocher (sp?)
-Various assorted chocolates.

I like all types of chocolates. Some random assorted ones, like the sea shells type. I really like white chocolate though...

Cancel

mmm. this thread is making me hungry. well my choices are:

1. Kinder Bueno
2. Ferrero Rocher
3. Anything from Lindor

in fact, I think its time to run to the local corner store to grab some :)

• Nov 29, 2004
Cancel

Chocolate... mmmm... I love black, bitter chocolate. Unimportantly whose manufacture, the main thing that it was really chocolate, instead of any soya product.

• Nov 29, 2004

Kurosawa

Kurosawa

>_> nah,you fail ._.

Cancel

Dokie.. "chocolate " .
yeah I like kit -kat too . Hmm cadbury black ? never heard about it ^^.

what ever!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.