Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favorite CHOCOLATE!! ^^ - Minitokyo

What's your favorite CHOCOLATE!! ^^

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Sankofa

Sankofa

Sydney Van Hellsing

Favorite chocolate... hum... well... Just all of them, but I prefer "cote d'or" a bit more, because there is bigger square ;p

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Humm, I'm such a fan of chocolate, I don't know if I have a favorite that beats all the other kinds...but I do adore Kit Kats and Mars chocolate bars. For Easter's I love getting a chocolate bunny with rice crips in it yummy.

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Cadbury has the best no doubt.
I also like the Nestle Crunch - and oh anything with rice in em and mainly white chocolate.
OMG, I'm in heaven when I crunch into one of those lol.

I also eat others too like Reeses and Twix at times.
But I mainly stick to Cadbury - can't eat without one every week - hehe ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Himeno

Himeno

Loyal Slave

Favorite chocolate?! Hmmm....I don't like the kinds with nuts. :hmpf: Yuky. I guess like Twits ir Kit Kats or something. XDDD

Signature

Credit : PrincessChii

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Quote by semangaooohhhh boy........ you know what a girl want and need ...... Mmmmmhhhhh delicious I love chocolate it is my fav ..... yami... yami.....
My fav mmm...is a german chocolate
Rittersport Albenmilch it is a normal choclate with a many milk
brown choclate with coconut white choclate with chrisp
and Mars almondchoclate bar with almond and caramel
but my absolute fav is the hot choclate I love it
mmmmmhhhh...... boy what you have made???.......ggggrrrrrrrhhhhhh...... ups sorry i have become hungry and that was my tummy ^_^'
but your fav choclate sounds also delisious .... mayby you can send me your fav chocolates and i do it the same with my fav :D :D :)
i know that we have that same taste we both love chocolate :nya: :nya: :nya:
ps : great new ava and sig :) looks very nice :)

Lemme start off by saying German choclate rulz XD !! It's some of the best that I'ce tasted.Anyway, I'll eat anything that hsa chocolate in it,I'm a choco-fiend:P.My fav chocolate to eat is anything milk chocolate,it taste so sweet especially the gourmet kind^uu^.Of course, you can't beat a Milky Way.I lvu those things to death XD !

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

um... does lizard eat chocolates too ??... if it does...
i eat all chocolates... i don't care what brand they are... i just know how to eat XD
well.. my favvies are... ferrero rocher, kinder bueno, kit-kat, etc.
i like those with wine in them too. tastey !!! XD

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

*droooools* i have so many to name i LOVE chocolates XDXDXD

-kinder bueno
-kit kat *mmm!!!*
-hersheys
-mars chocolate
-cadbury black forest
-cadbury mixed fruits

wahahah there's more actually =PpPpP~~ XD Oh I love chocolates with liquor in it too =D yummy!! I'm so hungry now lol~ XD

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

I like chocolate! Chocolates, plainly, with nothing else on them like raisins and etc. (yuk!) I love chocolates produced by Meiji especially... They're so delicious... Godiva and Ferrero Rocher's are great too... My second choice is Cadbury chocolates and third Hershey's... ^^

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

hmmmmmm, chocolate...*drools* want chocolate...anyway, my fave chocolate is Reeses Peanut Butter Cup, Milky Way, Kit Kat Bar, Hereshy's white chocolate with cookies in it, any chocolate with peanut butter flavor and caramel...i SO need chocolate now :D *runs off to buy chocolate*

Signature

Radeonator

not here, not now.

Quote by KorganoSYes! Chocolates! The finest delicacy on earth.... who wouldn't love chocolates? XD
my favorites :
-Nestle's 'Coconut Bliss' milkybar : Milk white chocolate with soft filling of fine coconut pieces <-- this is my newest favorite
-Cadbury's Dairy Milk : The finest milk chocolate bar on earth, imo... *yum yum*
-Cadbury's Black Forest : dark chocolate with raisin, wafer chips and jelly filling... me likes too much >_<
-the good ol' Kit Kat bar ^^ When there's break, there's Kit Kat!
so, what's your favorite chocolates?

Hehehehe..... I only like's white choclolate from kit kat....

=Im here temporarily, please dont visit or leave any message.

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

chocolate with cookies....
milk chocolate
mint chocolate
hot chocolate

BlackWarlock

Burning The Frets

I like The Carlos V is the best chocolate ever it rules you can eat an entire box its vicious chocola te i want one mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................

Signature Image
Bc Rich Is The Best, Feel The sensation Of A Killer Guitar.

Buy Quality B.C. Rich USA Handmade. They Are Exelent War Machines.

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

Costanzo chocolates

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

I personally like Toblerones :P. But all chocolate is good

-knives-

BlueRock

BlueRock

King of Hearts

There is only one chocolate that is my favorite only one the only choclate like bestest ^_^'
Is White that's right White chocolate.

Hearts are Power, Nothingness is Eternal!

Caklet~

i like milk chocolate :)

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

So hard to think a one single one... but I think I can go with White Chocolate

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Ferrero Rocher
Coffee Crisp
Toffifee

My fav chocolate would probably be Cadbury Dairy Milk :D You can't beat the originals!

I like dark chocolate in general. I'm kinda into Midnight Milkway right now too. <3

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

I like any white chocolate... and any nut-free chocolate. I'm not too fond of nuts...
In particular: Nestle Crunch, Hershey Cookies and Cream, Reeses Cups, and Reeses Fast Break.

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

Any chocolate is fine for me except dark chocolate... I just don't like the taste of it...

Reeses!

Defender of the Misunderstood

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.