Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Linguical breakthrough on BOTCHII !! - Minitokyo

Linguical breakthrough on BOTCHII !!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

You people won't believe it, but as I was working on a neon, my dad hit the switch, it popped, & I fell on my face, & then I saw sumtihn': my Japanese-English Dictionary! Here's what I've concluded so far: [BOT]Chii, pronounced Botchii, spelled in Japanese out of 4 letters: "Bo", the "Tsu" letter (silent here, used to tie up a sound), "Chi", & "I" (pronounced "ee", only for a shorter time)... Translations(* is more important as I see):

*BoTsu (see Bossho): Rejection, as in rejected wallpapers and scans;

BotChaN: Your son(MT's creation? wait, botchii is female), Young master (she's hardly young, but who believes her displayed age anyway? it's ironically done), rest is irrelevant...

*BotChiRi: a little, a bit.

Chi: blood & nearly anything you can think of that has to do with it (this I noticed because she's scaring us); earth,soil, ground, land (nothing in particular).

*ChiI: lichen (she grew quickly, & has grown onto this site which can be compared to the tree or rock a lichen would grow on); a position, a rank, social status, station in life (she's got enough rank to delete, yo!)

Can this mean that our submissions are under the mercy of a tiny, blood-seeking lichen at a high rank? No, but I think it tells us that BotBhii is organic & alive...

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

wow
zpulse
i have no idea bout the meaning

i guess they make botchii, just because her name is taken from chii
[nime:chobits] and bot coz it's a bot anyway ^^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

... Punch me for not knowing anything about anime for the last 12 years :angry: well, Chii is usually used as a nickname prefix, since it's short for "ChiISaI", which means small

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by zpulse... Punch me for not knowing anything about anime for the last
12 years :angry: well, Chii is usually used as a nickname prefix, since
it's short for "ChiISaI", which means small

erm, that's something i don't know ^^'
me pretty bad in learning language ^^'
sorry if my previous say offence u

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Eh? Sorry to make you think I might've been offended jackal, I was mad at myself :sweat: ... Really nothing you said can be offending, but now I'm gonna be battered for being so rude ^_^'

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Eh? Sorry to make you think I might've been offended jackal, I was mad at myself :sweat: ... Really nothing you said can be offending, but now I'm gonna be battered for being so rude ^_^'

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.