Linguical breakthrough on BOTCHII !!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Cancel

You people won't believe it, but as I was working on a neon, my dad hit the switch, it popped, & I fell on my face, & then I saw sumtihn': my Japanese-English Dictionary! Here's what I've concluded so far: [BOT]Chii, pronounced Botchii, spelled in Japanese out of 4 letters: "Bo", the "Tsu" letter (silent here, used to tie up a sound), "Chi", & "I" (pronounced "ee", only for a shorter time)... Translations(* is more important as I see):

*BoTsu (see Bossho): Rejection, as in rejected wallpapers and scans;

BotChaN: Your son(MT's creation? wait, botchii is female), Young master (she's hardly young, but who believes her displayed age anyway? it's ironically done), rest is irrelevant...

*BotChiRi: a little, a bit.

Chi: blood & nearly anything you can think of that has to do with it (this I noticed because she's scaring us); earth,soil, ground, land (nothing in particular).

*ChiI: lichen (she grew quickly, & has grown onto this site which can be compared to the tree or rock a lichen would grow on); a position, a rank, social status, station in life (she's got enough rank to delete, yo!)

Can this mean that our submissions are under the mercy of a tiny, blood-seeking lichen at a high rank? No, but I think it tells us that BotBhii is organic & alive...

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Cancel

wow
zpulse
i have no idea bout the meaning

i guess they make botchii, just because her name is taken from chii
[nime:chobits] and bot coz it's a bot anyway ^^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Cancel

... Punch me for not knowing anything about anime for the last 12 years :angry: well, Chii is usually used as a nickname prefix, since it's short for "ChiISaI", which means small

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Cancel

Quote by zpulse... Punch me for not knowing anything about anime for the last
12 years :angry: well, Chii is usually used as a nickname prefix, since
it's short for "ChiISaI", which means small

erm, that's something i don't know ^^'
me pretty bad in learning language ^^'
sorry if my previous say offence u

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Cancel

Eh? Sorry to make you think I might've been offended jackal, I was mad at myself :sweat: ... Really nothing you said can be offending, but now I'm gonna be battered for being so rude ^_^'

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Cancel

Eh? Sorry to make you think I might've been offended jackal, I was mad at myself :sweat: ... Really nothing you said can be offending, but now I'm gonna be battered for being so rude ^_^'

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.