Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you find yourself putting on food? - Minitokyo

What do you find yourself putting on food?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Soy sauce, pretty much used by me as a replacement for salt, since it has such a tasty flavor to it... I use it with Kebab, Luncheonmeat, GoHaN, TaMaGo, RaMeN, SoBa, among other things, I just find myself putting it on alot of stuff ;)

SpaZaA

SpaZaA

hehehe

i put my hands on a lot of food... does that count? =P
--------------------------------------------------------------------
b(...) i'm too lazy to make a sig.

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Only if you eat them.

FireflyStar

*bonk*

XD I put hot sauce on a lot of stuff I eat. Sometimes, it tastes really good sometimes it tastes ..different but good lol .... I also use soy sauce too .

I usually don't put sauces or other stuff on my food. Some tomato sauce on rice or pasta, but that's all.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

I usually put soy sauce on mine.

I'm not much for condiments, I put cheese on a lot of things, and that's about it.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

hum well i put pepper, soy sauce, parmesan (that's italian cheese, cause i mainly eat pasta *the student's best friend* :nya: ), curry, olive oil (on salads)
well i do like to put stuff in my food, cause i think it enhance the flavour :)

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

ketchup ...
me put a lot of ketchup on the food ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

teko

teko

"POCHI"

I find myself putting SAlT on food since my mom stopped doing that x_x

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Quote by teko I find myself putting SAlT on food since my mom stopped doing that x_x

you know it's bad for ya health eheh ^_^' maybe that's why she did it (she cares for ya :) )
well i just sound like myself here, so don't mind me kay :nya:

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Quote by Anjhurin

Quote by teko I find myself putting SAlT on food since my mom stopped doing that x_x

you know it's bad for ya health eheh ^_^' maybe that's why she did it (she cares for ya :) )
well i just sound like myself here, so don't mind me kay :nya:

Yeah fella, your avatar makes you look like you're gonna blow up from high blood-pressure :D

Ketchup and uhm.... that stuff.... oh yeah, hot sauce ^^

ketchup-rice/egg, bbq sause steak lol.... ?

Other than that I don't put anything on anything.

Does real women count? because ... I did eat.. in someway XD

My wife is Thai and puts ketchup on everything - rice, eggs, spagetti, pizza, and just about everything that would normally come with tomato sauce. I think the word ketchup and tomato sauce are the same in Thai.

I take my food as it is usually, except for stuff like Fries, etc, which will be chilli sauce or ketchup... Since Singapore has a lot of different kind of food and that people here do take chilli a lot, there's a lot of different kinds of chilli sauce and pastes (mixtures of chilli and other spices and such). Its almost like second nature to take them with certain food. :)

For me it's tons of pepper, unless I'm eating japanese food, then it's absolutely nothing except some sake on the side, to wash down that damn eelXDXD

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

mmm, unagi, i miss that, as for sake, we had a bottle to age for 12 years, only to open it & find it rotten x(... has anyone ever tried eating with alot of money in front of them? I tend to find it appetizing...

I put mayo on alot of my food fries ,chicken, sandwiches, hamburgers,fish,etc.

Signature Image

I put whatever sauce or condiment is approriate, but not salt or pepper. My hotdogs are made of 50% ketchup and mustard...

chilli sauce.. I like my food to be extra spicy..

Group: NuGeneration

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

salt. . . lots and lots of salt

at lunch all my classmates tell me that im gonna OD on salt and die of heart disease, lol

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Nothing really, I eat everything just the way it is, the only thing I might find myself adding is salt, but that's only when the food doesn't have any taste to it

b3nitora

b3nitora

Rehab is for Quitters!!

Ketchup, definatly ketchup :D In my house condiments are the 5th food group.

Signature
"I said No to drugs, but they would'nt listen."

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.